Bradford man puzzled by bright UFO light in the sky

The image of the UFO

Raja Tariq Mehmood with the film he took

First published in News

A Bradford man who used his mobile phone to film a mysterious bright light in the sky believes it must be something “out of this world”.

Raja Tariq Mehmood, 59, says he can’t think of any “logical” explanation for what he saw after spotting a dome-shaped flying object as he left Abu Hanifa mosque in the early hours of the morning.

Mr Mehmood, who works at The Co-operative, spotted the object in the sky as he left the mosque after prayers at around 3.45am on Monday.

He said: “Because it’s Ramadan, we have been staying up late. At first I thought it must be a plane taking off from the airport, but when it came to my side and I could see it – well, I’d never seen a light like that before!”

The dad tracked the light on his drive home, even stopping outside the East Ward Labour Club on Otley Road to take a better look.

Comments (41)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

7:50am Wed 1 Aug 12

Thee Voice of Reason says...

Councillor Green will probably say its a clear sign of Westfields commitment to Bradford.
Councillor Green will probably say its a clear sign of Westfields commitment to Bradford. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: 0

8:22am Wed 1 Aug 12

wobbley-bob says...

Chinese Lantern....Slow news day, 15 seconds of fame..... Move along now,
Chinese Lantern....Slow news day, 15 seconds of fame..... Move along now, wobbley-bob
  • Score: 0

8:30am Wed 1 Aug 12

jonathancrewdson says...

I also think it is probably a Chinese Lantern. I know they've been the subject of lots of UFO reports in the past. Its difficult to come to any proper conclusion with the video because of how short it is and how poor the image is.
I also think it is probably a Chinese Lantern. I know they've been the subject of lots of UFO reports in the past. Its difficult to come to any proper conclusion with the video because of how short it is and how poor the image is. jonathancrewdson
  • Score: 0

8:42am Wed 1 Aug 12

zingii says...

It will have been the International Space Station, which flew over at that time.
It will have been the International Space Station, which flew over at that time. zingii
  • Score: 0

10:00am Wed 1 Aug 12

beardedclam says...

There is more chance of this being an UFO than the Bulls being "saved", perhaps it might be an investor?
There is more chance of this being an UFO than the Bulls being "saved", perhaps it might be an investor? beardedclam
  • Score: 0

10:51am Wed 1 Aug 12

a reasonable sort of chap says...

wobbley-bob wrote:
Chinese Lantern....Slow news day, 15 seconds of fame..... Move along now,
Chinese lantern my arrse. What kind of idiot are you?
[quote][p][bold]wobbley-bob[/bold] wrote: Chinese Lantern....Slow news day, 15 seconds of fame..... Move along now,[/p][/quote]Chinese lantern my arrse. What kind of idiot are you? a reasonable sort of chap
  • Score: 0

10:53am Wed 1 Aug 12

a reasonable sort of chap says...

zingii wrote:
It will have been the International Space Station, which flew over at that time.
It depends how high it was. If it was beneath the cloud cover, or obviously only the height of plane taking-off, then it clearly cannot have been the ISS.
[quote][p][bold]zingii[/bold] wrote: It will have been the International Space Station, which flew over at that time.[/p][/quote]It depends how high it was. If it was beneath the cloud cover, or obviously only the height of plane taking-off, then it clearly cannot have been the ISS. a reasonable sort of chap
  • Score: 0

10:58am Wed 1 Aug 12

a reasonable sort of chap says...

There have been many UFOs sighted in the Bradford area over the years, in fact I saw one myself exactly one year ago, and I can tell you right now it was not a plane or an helicopter or a Chinese lantern , nor was it the ISS. I saw a circular object that at first glowed like an extremely bright star, except it was below the cloud cover at an approx. height of 2000 ft, and ascended at great velocity, climbing approx. (or at least) 50,000 ft in about 4 - 5 seconds, and was completely silent throughout, and without any aviation lights. WAKE UP !
There have been many UFOs sighted in the Bradford area over the years, in fact I saw one myself exactly one year ago, and I can tell you right now it was not a plane or an helicopter or a Chinese lantern , nor was it the ISS. I saw a circular object that at first glowed like an extremely bright star, except it was below the cloud cover at an approx. height of 2000 ft, and ascended at great velocity, climbing approx. (or at least) 50,000 ft in about 4 - 5 seconds, and was completely silent throughout, and without any aviation lights. WAKE UP ! a reasonable sort of chap
  • Score: 0

11:10am Wed 1 Aug 12

a reasonable sort of chap says...

The evidence for the existence of UFOs is overwhelming. Those who refute the existence of UFOs simply haven't bothered to study the evidence. Truth is, we are not alone!
The evidence for the existence of UFOs is overwhelming. Those who refute the existence of UFOs simply haven't bothered to study the evidence. Truth is, we are not alone! a reasonable sort of chap
  • Score: 0

11:22am Wed 1 Aug 12

Albion. says...

a reasonable sort of chap wrote:
There have been many UFOs sighted in the Bradford area over the years, in fact I saw one myself exactly one year ago, and I can tell you right now it was not a plane or an helicopter or a Chinese lantern , nor was it the ISS. I saw a circular object that at first glowed like an extremely bright star, except it was below the cloud cover at an approx. height of 2000 ft, and ascended at great velocity, climbing approx. (or at least) 50,000 ft in about 4 - 5 seconds, and was completely silent throughout, and without any aviation lights. WAKE UP !
Smoke ring?
[quote][p][bold]a reasonable sort of chap[/bold] wrote: There have been many UFOs sighted in the Bradford area over the years, in fact I saw one myself exactly one year ago, and I can tell you right now it was not a plane or an helicopter or a Chinese lantern , nor was it the ISS. I saw a circular object that at first glowed like an extremely bright star, except it was below the cloud cover at an approx. height of 2000 ft, and ascended at great velocity, climbing approx. (or at least) 50,000 ft in about 4 - 5 seconds, and was completely silent throughout, and without any aviation lights. WAKE UP ![/p][/quote]Smoke ring? Albion.
  • Score: 0

1:40pm Wed 1 Aug 12

a reasonable sort of chap says...

Study the evidence:

Reported UFO sightings by 900 serving Police officers:

http://prufospoliced
atabase.co.uk/1.html



British UFO Files:

http://video.google.
com/videoplay?docid=
-6983772507888470670



Out Of The Blue:

http://youtu.be/cYPC
KIL7oVw


I Know What I saw:

http://youtu.be/HKu6
exTh9X0


Britain's Closest Encounters - UFO Alley:

http://youtu.be/Zhov
vOK_qak


UFO UK: New Evidence - UFO-Docu - MoD Files:

http://youtu.be/oL5k
AX0CnSI


'The Real 4400' :

http://youtu.be/yJC5
05D5gYg


Experiencer - Ariel School UFO Encounter - Ruwa, Zimbabwe:

http://youtu.be/XCF0
BfSnYls


UFO Documentary - Australia (2009) - Westall 1966: A Suburban UFO Mystery:

http://youtu.be/bTqE
805dhOE


Riddle of the Skies Episode 1:

http://youtu.be/0Rrg
rHAyRv8


OZ Encounters - UFOs In Australia:

http://youtu.be/1iGC
vKpnTIg


UFO Hunters S1E06 - Cops vs. UFOs:

http://youtu.be/ngnA
b9hI4jI


UFO Invasion At Rendlesham:

http://youtu.be/0QhE
ZmKfxaE


UFOs Are Real:

http://video.google.
com/videoplay?docid=
703985870906635810


Investigation X - UFO Outbreak:

http://youtu.be/pHC1
Ets-9N0


From Here To Andromeda Part 1:

http://youtu.be/T5lC
AwHL0cc

From Here To Andromeda Part 2:

http://youtu.be/DZfM
wB_u6us


U.F.O. In Todmorden:

http://youtu.be/iOJi
wS6YMtk


THAT SHOULD DO FOR NOW, PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME UFOS DON'T EXIST UNTIL YOU HAVE WATCHED AND STUDIED ALL OF THE ABOVE VIDEOS. OTHERWISE YOUR OPINION IS MEANINGLESS.
Study the evidence: Reported UFO sightings by 900 serving Police officers: http://prufospoliced atabase.co.uk/1.html British UFO Files: http://video.google. com/videoplay?docid= -6983772507888470670 Out Of The Blue: http://youtu.be/cYPC KIL7oVw I Know What I saw: http://youtu.be/HKu6 exTh9X0 Britain's Closest Encounters - UFO Alley: http://youtu.be/Zhov vOK_qak UFO UK: New Evidence - UFO-Docu - MoD Files: http://youtu.be/oL5k AX0CnSI 'The Real 4400' : http://youtu.be/yJC5 05D5gYg Experiencer - Ariel School UFO Encounter - Ruwa, Zimbabwe: http://youtu.be/XCF0 BfSnYls UFO Documentary - Australia (2009) - Westall 1966: A Suburban UFO Mystery: http://youtu.be/bTqE 805dhOE Riddle of the Skies Episode 1: http://youtu.be/0Rrg rHAyRv8 OZ Encounters - UFOs In Australia: http://youtu.be/1iGC vKpnTIg UFO Hunters S1E06 - Cops vs. UFOs: http://youtu.be/ngnA b9hI4jI UFO Invasion At Rendlesham: http://youtu.be/0QhE ZmKfxaE UFOs Are Real: http://video.google. com/videoplay?docid= 703985870906635810 Investigation X - UFO Outbreak: http://youtu.be/pHC1 Ets-9N0 From Here To Andromeda Part 1: http://youtu.be/T5lC AwHL0cc From Here To Andromeda Part 2: http://youtu.be/DZfM wB_u6us U.F.O. In Todmorden: http://youtu.be/iOJi wS6YMtk THAT SHOULD DO FOR NOW, PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME UFOS DON'T EXIST UNTIL YOU HAVE WATCHED AND STUDIED ALL OF THE ABOVE VIDEOS. OTHERWISE YOUR OPINION IS MEANINGLESS. a reasonable sort of chap
  • Score: 0

1:57pm Wed 1 Aug 12

a reasonable sort of chap says...

Here's another important body of evidence that cannot be ignored:

U.F.O DISCLOSURE PROJECT:

http://youtu.be/7vyV
e-6YdUk

http://www.disclosur
eproject.org/
Here's another important body of evidence that cannot be ignored: U.F.O DISCLOSURE PROJECT: http://youtu.be/7vyV e-6YdUk http://www.disclosur eproject.org/ a reasonable sort of chap
  • Score: 0

2:19pm Wed 1 Aug 12

DevonBull says...

UFO - what a load of rubbish and no I won't study any information as it is pointless. Can anybody acutally explain why with all the technology this world has why they are still UNIDENTIFIED? We can all invent websites to say what we want to read and believe! I have seen very odd people in the supermarket but they may just be from certain parts of Bradford not from some UFO!
UFO - what a load of rubbish and no I won't study any information as it is pointless. Can anybody acutally explain why with all the technology this world has why they are still UNIDENTIFIED? We can all invent websites to say what we want to read and believe! I have seen very odd people in the supermarket but they may just be from certain parts of Bradford not from some UFO! DevonBull
  • Score: 0

2:27pm Wed 1 Aug 12

a reasonable sort of chap says...

DevonBull wrote:
UFO - what a load of rubbish and no I won't study any information as it is pointless. Can anybody acutally explain why with all the technology this world has why they are still UNIDENTIFIED? We can all invent websites to say what we want to read and believe! I have seen very odd people in the supermarket but they may just be from certain parts of Bradford not from some UFO!
"no I won't study any information"

Sorry, then your comment/opinion is worthless.
[quote][p][bold]DevonBull[/bold] wrote: UFO - what a load of rubbish and no I won't study any information as it is pointless. Can anybody acutally explain why with all the technology this world has why they are still UNIDENTIFIED? We can all invent websites to say what we want to read and believe! I have seen very odd people in the supermarket but they may just be from certain parts of Bradford not from some UFO![/p][/quote]"no I won't study any information" Sorry, then your comment/opinion is worthless. a reasonable sort of chap
  • Score: 0

2:52pm Wed 1 Aug 12

a reasonable sort of chap says...

MORE PROOF FOR THOSE WITH SUFFICIENT INTELLIGENCE TO COMPREHEND:


British UFO Mystery STILL UNSOLVED SINCE 1993:

Part 1:
http://youtu.be/q0rA
h1slYsQ

Part 2:
http://youtu.be/MhXQ
aXLqezI

Part 3:
http://youtu.be/5MFa
h7sCjBA

Part 4:
http://youtu.be/HyQW
MRXYtME

Part 5:
http://youtu.be/Rmm7
hM3NdkU
MORE PROOF FOR THOSE WITH SUFFICIENT INTELLIGENCE TO COMPREHEND: British UFO Mystery STILL UNSOLVED SINCE 1993: Part 1: http://youtu.be/q0rA h1slYsQ Part 2: http://youtu.be/MhXQ aXLqezI Part 3: http://youtu.be/5MFa h7sCjBA Part 4: http://youtu.be/HyQW MRXYtME Part 5: http://youtu.be/Rmm7 hM3NdkU a reasonable sort of chap
  • Score: 0

2:59pm Wed 1 Aug 12

a reasonable sort of chap says...

Forestry worker Robert Taylor's UFO encounter in Livingston, Scotland, in 1979:

http://youtu.be/WDGe
62dR1tE

http://www.ufocasebo
ok.com/taylor1979.ht
ml

http://www.ufocasebo
ok.com/2010/dechmont
.html
Forestry worker Robert Taylor's UFO encounter in Livingston, Scotland, in 1979: http://youtu.be/WDGe 62dR1tE http://www.ufocasebo ok.com/taylor1979.ht ml http://www.ufocasebo ok.com/2010/dechmont .html a reasonable sort of chap
  • Score: 0

3:01pm Wed 1 Aug 12

a reasonable sort of chap says...

UFO Staffordshire 1954 :

http://youtu.be/npCZ
3W7Qtz4
UFO Staffordshire 1954 : http://youtu.be/npCZ 3W7Qtz4 a reasonable sort of chap
  • Score: 0

3:04pm Wed 1 Aug 12

a reasonable sort of chap says...

North Yorks. Police Sergeant Tony Dodd saw UFOs near Skipton in late 1970's:

http://youtu.be/FDOs
ZXyqOGA

http://youtu.be/LGLx
PciCLOA
North Yorks. Police Sergeant Tony Dodd saw UFOs near Skipton in late 1970's: http://youtu.be/FDOs ZXyqOGA http://youtu.be/LGLx PciCLOA a reasonable sort of chap
  • Score: 0

3:07pm Wed 1 Aug 12

a reasonable sort of chap says...

Albion. wrote:
a reasonable sort of chap wrote:
There have been many UFOs sighted in the Bradford area over the years, in fact I saw one myself exactly one year ago, and I can tell you right now it was not a plane or an helicopter or a Chinese lantern , nor was it the ISS. I saw a circular object that at first glowed like an extremely bright star, except it was below the cloud cover at an approx. height of 2000 ft, and ascended at great velocity, climbing approx. (or at least) 50,000 ft in about 4 - 5 seconds, and was completely silent throughout, and without any aviation lights. WAKE UP !
Smoke ring?
Really? You should get that seen to.
[quote][p][bold]Albion.[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]a reasonable sort of chap[/bold] wrote: There have been many UFOs sighted in the Bradford area over the years, in fact I saw one myself exactly one year ago, and I can tell you right now it was not a plane or an helicopter or a Chinese lantern , nor was it the ISS. I saw a circular object that at first glowed like an extremely bright star, except it was below the cloud cover at an approx. height of 2000 ft, and ascended at great velocity, climbing approx. (or at least) 50,000 ft in about 4 - 5 seconds, and was completely silent throughout, and without any aviation lights. WAKE UP ![/p][/quote]Smoke ring?[/p][/quote]Really? You should get that seen to. a reasonable sort of chap
  • Score: 0

3:42pm Wed 1 Aug 12

DevonBull says...

a reasonable sort of chap wrote:
DevonBull wrote:
UFO - what a load of rubbish and no I won't study any information as it is pointless. Can anybody acutally explain why with all the technology this world has why they are still UNIDENTIFIED? We can all invent websites to say what we want to read and believe! I have seen very odd people in the supermarket but they may just be from certain parts of Bradford not from some UFO!
"no I won't study any information"

Sorry, then your comment/opinion is worthless.
As expected, you can not explain it! If you can then go on and try but I doubt it. I could start a website tonight quoting positive things about the pointless, but like I have said - pointless!! Websites are what you want, facts are different!
[quote][p][bold]a reasonable sort of chap[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]DevonBull[/bold] wrote: UFO - what a load of rubbish and no I won't study any information as it is pointless. Can anybody acutally explain why with all the technology this world has why they are still UNIDENTIFIED? We can all invent websites to say what we want to read and believe! I have seen very odd people in the supermarket but they may just be from certain parts of Bradford not from some UFO![/p][/quote]"no I won't study any information" Sorry, then your comment/opinion is worthless.[/p][/quote]As expected, you can not explain it! If you can then go on and try but I doubt it. I could start a website tonight quoting positive things about the pointless, but like I have said - pointless!! Websites are what you want, facts are different! DevonBull
  • Score: 0

4:04pm Wed 1 Aug 12

a reasonable sort of chap says...

DevonBull wrote:
a reasonable sort of chap wrote:
DevonBull wrote:
UFO - what a load of rubbish and no I won't study any information as it is pointless. Can anybody acutally explain why with all the technology this world has why they are still UNIDENTIFIED? We can all invent websites to say what we want to read and believe! I have seen very odd people in the supermarket but they may just be from certain parts of Bradford not from some UFO!
"no I won't study any information"

Sorry, then your comment/opinion is worthless.
As expected, you can not explain it! If you can then go on and try but I doubt it. I could start a website tonight quoting positive things about the pointless, but like I have said - pointless!! Websites are what you want, facts are different!
Explain what? and why is it up to me to explain things to you? Aren't you capable of working things out for yourself?

I take it you mean, "explain why with all the technology this world has why they are still UNIDENTIFIED?"

erm...let's see....perhaps because 'their' technology is far in advance of ours? or maybe they HAVE been identified but the authorities do not wish to let us know? After all, when asked about the subject of the Rendlesham UFO, Mrs. Thatcher replied, "UFOs? Oh, you can't tell the people". but they have been caught and tracked on radar many many times, besides being witnessed first-hand by Police, Military Police, RAF crew, Met. Officers, etc. The evidence is overwhelming....if you could be bothered to examine it.

As for websites Vs. "facts", you do not know what facts may or may not be included in the videos/websites I have conveniently provided becuase you are clearly far too idle to investigate for yourself, instead preferring to call things "pointless" and "rubbish" off the top of your head with no facts involved.
[quote][p][bold]DevonBull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]a reasonable sort of chap[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]DevonBull[/bold] wrote: UFO - what a load of rubbish and no I won't study any information as it is pointless. Can anybody acutally explain why with all the technology this world has why they are still UNIDENTIFIED? We can all invent websites to say what we want to read and believe! I have seen very odd people in the supermarket but they may just be from certain parts of Bradford not from some UFO![/p][/quote]"no I won't study any information" Sorry, then your comment/opinion is worthless.[/p][/quote]As expected, you can not explain it! If you can then go on and try but I doubt it. I could start a website tonight quoting positive things about the pointless, but like I have said - pointless!! Websites are what you want, facts are different![/p][/quote]Explain what? and why is it up to me to explain things to you? Aren't you capable of working things out for yourself? I take it you mean, "explain why with all the technology this world has why they are still UNIDENTIFIED?" erm...let's see....perhaps because 'their' technology is far in advance of ours? or maybe they HAVE been identified but the authorities do not wish to let us know? After all, when asked about the subject of the Rendlesham UFO, Mrs. Thatcher replied, "UFOs? Oh, you can't tell the people". but they have been caught and tracked on radar many many times, besides being witnessed first-hand by Police, Military Police, RAF crew, Met. Officers, etc. The evidence is overwhelming....if you could be bothered to examine it. As for websites Vs. "facts", you do not know what facts may or may not be included in the videos/websites I have conveniently provided becuase you are clearly far too idle to investigate for yourself, instead preferring to call things "pointless" and "rubbish" off the top of your head with no facts involved. a reasonable sort of chap
  • Score: 0

4:11pm Wed 1 Aug 12

wobbley-bob says...

a reasonable sort of chap wrote:
wobbley-bob wrote:
Chinese Lantern....Slow news day, 15 seconds of fame..... Move along now,
Chinese lantern my arrse. What kind of idiot are you?
Not the same kind of drug addled, bone idle, dole dossing idiot as you are fella..... Get a job you ****!
All your links won't convince anyone either, Rolland.
Where's the rolly eye smiley when you need it?
[quote][p][bold]a reasonable sort of chap[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]wobbley-bob[/bold] wrote: Chinese Lantern....Slow news day, 15 seconds of fame..... Move along now,[/p][/quote]Chinese lantern my arrse. What kind of idiot are you?[/p][/quote]Not the same kind of drug addled, bone idle, dole dossing idiot as you are fella..... Get a job you ****! All your links won't convince anyone either, Rolland. Where's the rolly eye smiley when you need it? wobbley-bob
  • Score: 0

4:17pm Wed 1 Aug 12

a reasonable sort of chap says...

wobbley-bob wrote:
a reasonable sort of chap wrote:
wobbley-bob wrote:
Chinese Lantern....Slow news day, 15 seconds of fame..... Move along now,
Chinese lantern my arrse. What kind of idiot are you?
Not the same kind of drug addled, bone idle, dole dossing idiot as you are fella..... Get a job you ****!
All your links won't convince anyone either, Rolland.
Where's the rolly eye smiley when you need it?
Thank you for your carefully considered intellectual response to the topic of UFOs. Where would we be without you?
[quote][p][bold]wobbley-bob[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]a reasonable sort of chap[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]wobbley-bob[/bold] wrote: Chinese Lantern....Slow news day, 15 seconds of fame..... Move along now,[/p][/quote]Chinese lantern my arrse. What kind of idiot are you?[/p][/quote]Not the same kind of drug addled, bone idle, dole dossing idiot as you are fella..... Get a job you ****! All your links won't convince anyone either, Rolland. Where's the rolly eye smiley when you need it?[/p][/quote]Thank you for your carefully considered intellectual response to the topic of UFOs. Where would we be without you? a reasonable sort of chap
  • Score: 0

4:20pm Wed 1 Aug 12

DevonBull says...

a reasonable sort of chap wrote:
DevonBull wrote:
a reasonable sort of chap wrote:
DevonBull wrote:
UFO - what a load of rubbish and no I won't study any information as it is pointless. Can anybody acutally explain why with all the technology this world has why they are still UNIDENTIFIED? We can all invent websites to say what we want to read and believe! I have seen very odd people in the supermarket but they may just be from certain parts of Bradford not from some UFO!
"no I won't study any information"

Sorry, then your comment/opinion is worthless.
As expected, you can not explain it! If you can then go on and try but I doubt it. I could start a website tonight quoting positive things about the pointless, but like I have said - pointless!! Websites are what you want, facts are different!
Explain what? and why is it up to me to explain things to you? Aren't you capable of working things out for yourself?

I take it you mean, "explain why with all the technology this world has why they are still UNIDENTIFIED?"

erm...let's see....perhaps because 'their' technology is far in advance of ours? or maybe they HAVE been identified but the authorities do not wish to let us know? After all, when asked about the subject of the Rendlesham UFO, Mrs. Thatcher replied, "UFOs? Oh, you can't tell the people". but they have been caught and tracked on radar many many times, besides being witnessed first-hand by Police, Military Police, RAF crew, Met. Officers, etc. The evidence is overwhelming....if you could be bothered to examine it.

As for websites Vs. "facts", you do not know what facts may or may not be included in the videos/websites I have conveniently provided becuase you are clearly far too idle to investigate for yourself, instead preferring to call things "pointless" and "rubbish" off the top of your head with no facts involved.
Muppet! Far too idle? no, just not stupid enough to bother. If you care to read what I have said - anything can be put on a website - doesnt mean it is correct! Yet again, no actual proof, just worthless websites. Simple really and enough said, just go back to your daft non existant planet! My only regret is wasting my time with you, I am goingto now do things far better with my time. Say what you want but like I said - POINTLESS!
[quote][p][bold]a reasonable sort of chap[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]DevonBull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]a reasonable sort of chap[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]DevonBull[/bold] wrote: UFO - what a load of rubbish and no I won't study any information as it is pointless. Can anybody acutally explain why with all the technology this world has why they are still UNIDENTIFIED? We can all invent websites to say what we want to read and believe! I have seen very odd people in the supermarket but they may just be from certain parts of Bradford not from some UFO![/p][/quote]"no I won't study any information" Sorry, then your comment/opinion is worthless.[/p][/quote]As expected, you can not explain it! If you can then go on and try but I doubt it. I could start a website tonight quoting positive things about the pointless, but like I have said - pointless!! Websites are what you want, facts are different![/p][/quote]Explain what? and why is it up to me to explain things to you? Aren't you capable of working things out for yourself? I take it you mean, "explain why with all the technology this world has why they are still UNIDENTIFIED?" erm...let's see....perhaps because 'their' technology is far in advance of ours? or maybe they HAVE been identified but the authorities do not wish to let us know? After all, when asked about the subject of the Rendlesham UFO, Mrs. Thatcher replied, "UFOs? Oh, you can't tell the people". but they have been caught and tracked on radar many many times, besides being witnessed first-hand by Police, Military Police, RAF crew, Met. Officers, etc. The evidence is overwhelming....if you could be bothered to examine it. As for websites Vs. "facts", you do not know what facts may or may not be included in the videos/websites I have conveniently provided becuase you are clearly far too idle to investigate for yourself, instead preferring to call things "pointless" and "rubbish" off the top of your head with no facts involved.[/p][/quote]Muppet! Far too idle? no, just not stupid enough to bother. If you care to read what I have said - anything can be put on a website - doesnt mean it is correct! Yet again, no actual proof, just worthless websites. Simple really and enough said, just go back to your daft non existant planet! My only regret is wasting my time with you, I am goingto now do things far better with my time. Say what you want but like I said - POINTLESS! DevonBull
  • Score: 0

4:30pm Wed 1 Aug 12

a reasonable sort of chap says...

DevonBull wrote:
a reasonable sort of chap wrote:
DevonBull wrote:
a reasonable sort of chap wrote:
DevonBull wrote:
UFO - what a load of rubbish and no I won't study any information as it is pointless. Can anybody acutally explain why with all the technology this world has why they are still UNIDENTIFIED? We can all invent websites to say what we want to read and believe! I have seen very odd people in the supermarket but they may just be from certain parts of Bradford not from some UFO!
"no I won't study any information"

Sorry, then your comment/opinion is worthless.
As expected, you can not explain it! If you can then go on and try but I doubt it. I could start a website tonight quoting positive things about the pointless, but like I have said - pointless!! Websites are what you want, facts are different!
Explain what? and why is it up to me to explain things to you? Aren't you capable of working things out for yourself?

I take it you mean, "explain why with all the technology this world has why they are still UNIDENTIFIED?"

erm...let's see....perhaps because 'their' technology is far in advance of ours? or maybe they HAVE been identified but the authorities do not wish to let us know? After all, when asked about the subject of the Rendlesham UFO, Mrs. Thatcher replied, "UFOs? Oh, you can't tell the people". but they have been caught and tracked on radar many many times, besides being witnessed first-hand by Police, Military Police, RAF crew, Met. Officers, etc. The evidence is overwhelming....if you could be bothered to examine it.

As for websites Vs. "facts", you do not know what facts may or may not be included in the videos/websites I have conveniently provided becuase you are clearly far too idle to investigate for yourself, instead preferring to call things "pointless" and "rubbish" off the top of your head with no facts involved.
Muppet! Far too idle? no, just not stupid enough to bother. If you care to read what I have said - anything can be put on a website - doesnt mean it is correct! Yet again, no actual proof, just worthless websites. Simple really and enough said, just go back to your daft non existant planet! My only regret is wasting my time with you, I am goingto now do things far better with my time. Say what you want but like I said - POINTLESS!
So you have decided that UFO research is pointless, regardless of the FACT that you haven't done any. Well, the great Oracle has spoken. The only thing "pointless" here is you! If you are not interested in UFOs and deem them to be "pointless" and "rubbish", just because you say so, why did you bother to comment at all, or even bother to read the story? The proof is there for those who can be bothered to look.
[quote][p][bold]DevonBull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]a reasonable sort of chap[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]DevonBull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]a reasonable sort of chap[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]DevonBull[/bold] wrote: UFO - what a load of rubbish and no I won't study any information as it is pointless. Can anybody acutally explain why with all the technology this world has why they are still UNIDENTIFIED? We can all invent websites to say what we want to read and believe! I have seen very odd people in the supermarket but they may just be from certain parts of Bradford not from some UFO![/p][/quote]"no I won't study any information" Sorry, then your comment/opinion is worthless.[/p][/quote]As expected, you can not explain it! If you can then go on and try but I doubt it. I could start a website tonight quoting positive things about the pointless, but like I have said - pointless!! Websites are what you want, facts are different![/p][/quote]Explain what? and why is it up to me to explain things to you? Aren't you capable of working things out for yourself? I take it you mean, "explain why with all the technology this world has why they are still UNIDENTIFIED?" erm...let's see....perhaps because 'their' technology is far in advance of ours? or maybe they HAVE been identified but the authorities do not wish to let us know? After all, when asked about the subject of the Rendlesham UFO, Mrs. Thatcher replied, "UFOs? Oh, you can't tell the people". but they have been caught and tracked on radar many many times, besides being witnessed first-hand by Police, Military Police, RAF crew, Met. Officers, etc. The evidence is overwhelming....if you could be bothered to examine it. As for websites Vs. "facts", you do not know what facts may or may not be included in the videos/websites I have conveniently provided becuase you are clearly far too idle to investigate for yourself, instead preferring to call things "pointless" and "rubbish" off the top of your head with no facts involved.[/p][/quote]Muppet! Far too idle? no, just not stupid enough to bother. If you care to read what I have said - anything can be put on a website - doesnt mean it is correct! Yet again, no actual proof, just worthless websites. Simple really and enough said, just go back to your daft non existant planet! My only regret is wasting my time with you, I am goingto now do things far better with my time. Say what you want but like I said - POINTLESS![/p][/quote]So you have decided that UFO research is pointless, regardless of the FACT that you haven't done any. Well, the great Oracle has spoken. The only thing "pointless" here is you! If you are not interested in UFOs and deem them to be "pointless" and "rubbish", just because you say so, why did you bother to comment at all, or even bother to read the story? The proof is there for those who can be bothered to look. a reasonable sort of chap
  • Score: 0

4:59pm Wed 1 Aug 12

wobbley-bob says...

Hey! a reasonable sort of chap, Have you got any evidence of the existence of the Tooth fairy, The Easter bunny & good old Daddy Christmas?
.
You really need to get a girlfriend.... Something to get you out of the house & away from all those silly websites.
.
Glad to know my taxes are being wasted on your broadband access as well as buying your weed.
Hey! a reasonable sort of chap, Have you got any evidence of the existence of the Tooth fairy, The Easter bunny & good old Daddy Christmas? . You really need to get a girlfriend.... Something to get you out of the house & away from all those silly websites. . Glad to know my taxes are being wasted on your broadband access as well as buying your weed. wobbley-bob
  • Score: 0

5:22pm Wed 1 Aug 12

a reasonable sort of chap says...

wobbley-bob wrote:
Hey! a reasonable sort of chap, Have you got any evidence of the existence of the Tooth fairy, The Easter bunny & good old Daddy Christmas?
.
You really need to get a girlfriend.... Something to get you out of the house & away from all those silly websites.
.
Glad to know my taxes are being wasted on your broadband access as well as buying your weed.
Then presumably you will also be glad to know that much of your taxes are being wasted on covering-up the UFO phenomenon.
[quote][p][bold]wobbley-bob[/bold] wrote: Hey! a reasonable sort of chap, Have you got any evidence of the existence of the Tooth fairy, The Easter bunny & good old Daddy Christmas? . You really need to get a girlfriend.... Something to get you out of the house & away from all those silly websites. . Glad to know my taxes are being wasted on your broadband access as well as buying your weed.[/p][/quote]Then presumably you will also be glad to know that much of your taxes are being wasted on covering-up the UFO phenomenon. a reasonable sort of chap
  • Score: 0

5:31pm Wed 1 Aug 12

a reasonable sort of chap says...

Pilot and passengers saw gigantic UFO over Channel Islands:

http://youtu.be/PQLN
blZNDEA

http://youtu.be/p5tn
CxA2nDI

p.s. fcuk all the Trolls
Pilot and passengers saw gigantic UFO over Channel Islands: http://youtu.be/PQLN blZNDEA http://youtu.be/p5tn CxA2nDI p.s. fcuk all the Trolls a reasonable sort of chap
  • Score: 0

5:35pm Wed 1 Aug 12

a reasonable sort of chap says...

The Phoenix Lights:

http://youtu.be/5HUt
PfoaiGg
The Phoenix Lights: http://youtu.be/5HUt PfoaiGg a reasonable sort of chap
  • Score: 0

6:27pm Wed 1 Aug 12

a reasonable sort of chap says...

wobbley-bob wrote:
Hey! a reasonable sort of chap, Have you got any evidence of the existence of the Tooth fairy, The Easter bunny & good old Daddy Christmas?
.
You really need to get a girlfriend.... Something to get you out of the house & away from all those silly websites.
.
Glad to know my taxes are being wasted on your broadband access as well as buying your weed.
Your response is typical, and predictable, a stock reaction based on fear, for people always ridicule that which they don't understand.
[quote][p][bold]wobbley-bob[/bold] wrote: Hey! a reasonable sort of chap, Have you got any evidence of the existence of the Tooth fairy, The Easter bunny & good old Daddy Christmas? . You really need to get a girlfriend.... Something to get you out of the house & away from all those silly websites. . Glad to know my taxes are being wasted on your broadband access as well as buying your weed.[/p][/quote]Your response is typical, and predictable, a stock reaction based on fear, for people always ridicule that which they don't understand. a reasonable sort of chap
  • Score: 0

6:34pm Wed 1 Aug 12

a reasonable sort of chap says...

The Belgian UFO Wave:



http://en.wikipedia.
org/wiki/Belgian_UFO
_wave

http://www.ufocasebo
ok.com/Belgium.html

http://www.ufocasebo
ok.com/belgianreport
.html

http://youtu.be/iDPx
JxFNlvE
The Belgian UFO Wave: http://en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Belgian_UFO _wave http://www.ufocasebo ok.com/Belgium.html http://www.ufocasebo ok.com/belgianreport .html http://youtu.be/iDPx JxFNlvE a reasonable sort of chap
  • Score: 0

7:39pm Wed 1 Aug 12

wobbley-bob says...

What worries me is this dope smoking waster, actually believes all this tripe he writes...... lol
.
Rolland....It was the lizard people looking for a landing site.... Get over yourself, we all know it was a Chinese lantern,
What worries me is this dope smoking waster, actually believes all this tripe he writes...... lol . Rolland....It was the lizard people looking for a landing site.... Get over yourself, we all know it was a Chinese lantern, wobbley-bob
  • Score: 0

9:59pm Wed 1 Aug 12

a reasonable sort of chap says...

wobbley-bob wrote:
What worries me is this dope smoking waster, actually believes all this tripe he writes...... lol
.
Rolland....It was the lizard people looking for a landing site.... Get over yourself, we all know it was a Chinese lantern,
Tripe you say? Try telling that to Detective Police Constable Gary Heseltine, or Police Sergeant Tony Dodd, or Lord Admiral of the Fleet Peter John Hill-Norton, or Air Marshal Sir Peter Horsley, or MOD UFO Investigator Nick Pope, or SETI astronomer Frank Drake, or Physicist Stanton Friedman.....and many more.

But then again you wouldn't know who any of them are, or have any idea what they may have said on the matter, as you obviously do not possess an enquiring mind. Go back to sleep, pretend it never happened.
[quote][p][bold]wobbley-bob[/bold] wrote: What worries me is this dope smoking waster, actually believes all this tripe he writes...... lol . Rolland....It was the lizard people looking for a landing site.... Get over yourself, we all know it was a Chinese lantern,[/p][/quote]Tripe you say? Try telling that to Detective Police Constable Gary Heseltine, or Police Sergeant Tony Dodd, or Lord Admiral of the Fleet Peter John Hill-Norton, or Air Marshal Sir Peter Horsley, or MOD UFO Investigator Nick Pope, or SETI astronomer Frank Drake, or Physicist Stanton Friedman.....and many more. But then again you wouldn't know who any of them are, or have any idea what they may have said on the matter, as you obviously do not possess an enquiring mind. Go back to sleep, pretend it never happened. a reasonable sort of chap
  • Score: 0

10:11pm Wed 1 Aug 12

a reasonable sort of chap says...

"“That the Colonel of an American Air Force base in Suffolk and his merry men are hallucinating, when there are nuclear armed aircraft on the base, must be of defence interest. . . . If indeed, what he says took place did take place, . . . and why on earth should he make it up, . . . then surely, the entry of a vehicle from outer space, certainly not man-made, to a defence base in this country, also cannot fail to be of defense interest.”

Lord Hill Norton Admiral of The Fleet, Chief of Defence Staff, speaking about the Rendlesham UFO incident.

http://youtu.be/Hf5R
eSP6Hk0
"“That the Colonel of an American Air Force base in Suffolk and his merry men are hallucinating, when there are nuclear armed aircraft on the base, must be of defence interest. . . . If indeed, what he says took place did take place, . . . and why on earth should he make it up, . . . then surely, the entry of a vehicle from outer space, certainly not man-made, to a defence base in this country, also cannot fail to be of defense interest.” Lord Hill Norton Admiral of The Fleet, Chief of Defence Staff, speaking about the Rendlesham UFO incident. http://youtu.be/Hf5R eSP6Hk0 a reasonable sort of chap
  • Score: 0

10:17pm Wed 1 Aug 12

a reasonable sort of chap says...

“What I would like to say is that there is a serious possibility that we are being visited and have been visited for many years by people from outer–space from other civilizations that it behoses in case some of these people in the future or now turn hostile to find out who they are,where do they come from and what they want.This should be the subject of rigorous scientific investigation and not the subject of rubbishing by tabloid newspapers”

Lord Hill Norton Admiral of The Fleet, Chief of Defence Staff

http://youtu.be/Hf5R
eSP6Hk0



TIME TO WAKE UP PEOPLE. WE ARE NOT ALONE.
“What I would like to say is that there is a serious possibility that we are being visited and have been visited for many years by people from outer–space from other civilizations that it behoses in case some of these people in the future or now turn hostile to find out who they are,where do they come from and what they want.This should be the subject of rigorous scientific investigation and not the subject of rubbishing by tabloid newspapers” Lord Hill Norton Admiral of The Fleet, Chief of Defence Staff http://youtu.be/Hf5R eSP6Hk0 TIME TO WAKE UP PEOPLE. WE ARE NOT ALONE. a reasonable sort of chap
  • Score: 0

11:48pm Wed 1 Aug 12

a reasonable sort of chap says...

What happened to the T&A readers poll "do you believe in UFOs?" ?

It's disappeared! Very mysterious. Please explain T&A
What happened to the T&A readers poll "do you believe in UFOs?" ? It's disappeared! Very mysterious. Please explain T&A a reasonable sort of chap
  • Score: 0

11:58pm Wed 1 Aug 12

a reasonable sort of chap says...

UFO Documentary 'Secret Access':

http://youtu.be/N8nR
wHGudFw

HOW MUCH MORE EVIDENCE DO YOU NEED?
UFO Documentary 'Secret Access': http://youtu.be/N8nR wHGudFw HOW MUCH MORE EVIDENCE DO YOU NEED? a reasonable sort of chap
  • Score: 0

6:52am Thu 2 Aug 12

Albion. says...

a reasonable sort of chap wrote:
“What I would like to say is that there is a serious possibility that we are being visited and have been visited for many years by people from outer–space from other civilizations that it behoses in case some of these people in the future or now turn hostile to find out who they are,where do they come from and what they want.This should be the subject of rigorous scientific investigation and not the subject of rubbishing by tabloid newspapers”

Lord Hill Norton Admiral of The Fleet, Chief of Defence Staff

http://youtu.be/Hf5R

eSP6Hk0



TIME TO WAKE UP PEOPLE. WE ARE NOT ALONE.
He was the idiot who tried to fund his own national defence force and was responsible for the navy abolishing the daily tot of rum.
[quote][p][bold]a reasonable sort of chap[/bold] wrote: “What I would like to say is that there is a serious possibility that we are being visited and have been visited for many years by people from outer–space from other civilizations that it behoses in case some of these people in the future or now turn hostile to find out who they are,where do they come from and what they want.This should be the subject of rigorous scientific investigation and not the subject of rubbishing by tabloid newspapers” Lord Hill Norton Admiral of The Fleet, Chief of Defence Staff http://youtu.be/Hf5R eSP6Hk0 TIME TO WAKE UP PEOPLE. WE ARE NOT ALONE.[/p][/quote]He was the idiot who tried to fund his own national defence force and was responsible for the navy abolishing the daily tot of rum. Albion.
  • Score: 0

10:14am Thu 2 Aug 12

a reasonable sort of chap says...

Albion. wrote:
a reasonable sort of chap wrote:
“What I would like to say is that there is a serious possibility that we are being visited and have been visited for many years by people from outer–space from other civilizations that it behoses in case some of these people in the future or now turn hostile to find out who they are,where do they come from and what they want.This should be the subject of rigorous scientific investigation and not the subject of rubbishing by tabloid newspapers”

Lord Hill Norton Admiral of The Fleet, Chief of Defence Staff

http://youtu.be/Hf5R


eSP6Hk0



TIME TO WAKE UP PEOPLE. WE ARE NOT ALONE.
He was the idiot who tried to fund his own national defence force and was responsible for the navy abolishing the daily tot of rum.
Oh I don't know about that, but his credentials are otherwise superb. Shame about the Rum.
[quote][p][bold]Albion.[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]a reasonable sort of chap[/bold] wrote: “What I would like to say is that there is a serious possibility that we are being visited and have been visited for many years by people from outer–space from other civilizations that it behoses in case some of these people in the future or now turn hostile to find out who they are,where do they come from and what they want.This should be the subject of rigorous scientific investigation and not the subject of rubbishing by tabloid newspapers” Lord Hill Norton Admiral of The Fleet, Chief of Defence Staff http://youtu.be/Hf5R eSP6Hk0 TIME TO WAKE UP PEOPLE. WE ARE NOT ALONE.[/p][/quote]He was the idiot who tried to fund his own national defence force and was responsible for the navy abolishing the daily tot of rum.[/p][/quote]Oh I don't know about that, but his credentials are otherwise superb. Shame about the Rum. a reasonable sort of chap
  • Score: 0

7:56pm Thu 2 Aug 12

a reasonable sort of chap says...

WATCH THIS:

Undeniable UFO Documentary New Paradigm

http://youtu.be/l1WW
RJinIU4
WATCH THIS: Undeniable UFO Documentary [HD] New Paradigm http://youtu.be/l1WW RJinIU4 a reasonable sort of chap
  • Score: 0

10:40pm Thu 2 Aug 12

a reasonable sort of chap says...

FASTWALKERS:

http://youtu.be/jtEI
IMQQSPU
FASTWALKERS: http://youtu.be/jtEI IMQQSPU a reasonable sort of chap
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree