Some flights have been cancelled at Leeds Bradford Airport this morning due to high winds.
Arrivals from Southampton, Aberdeen and London, from operators Flybe and British Airways, which had been due to arrive in Leeds Bradford early this morning were cancelled
MORE TOP STORIES
- Four years in jail for paedophile who sent 'disgusting' messages to schoolgirls
- FURTHER UPDATE: Area around army barracks re-opens to public after controlled explosion takes place
- Pair jailed for total of 16 years for sexually abusing boys at children's home
- Police probe identity of pharmacy body
- 'Slow down' motorists are urged by police as more than 3,000 speeding drivers are caught
- Hundreds turn out for march into Keighley to oppose waste to energy incinerator planned for land at Marley
Some departures were also cancelled, including Flybe flights to Aberdeen and Southampton and a British Airways service to London Heathrow.
A spokesman for the airport said: "Any cancellations do not just relate to the weather conditions at Leeds Bradford, the high winds have been affecting the arriving or departing airports up and down the country too."
@airlivenet 10 cancellations and 1 diversion for Leeds Bradford Airport, so far. Wind is strong here.— Leeds Airport Info (@LBAInfo) March 31, 2015
Good start to my short break. Sat at Leeds/Bradford Airport and looks like me and Bro are being shipped to Newcastle Airport #verywindy— BDV Recovery (@bdv_control) March 31, 2015