Some flights have been cancelled at Leeds Bradford Airport this morning due to high winds.
Arrivals from Southampton, Aberdeen and London, from operators Flybe and British Airways, which had been due to arrive in Leeds Bradford early this morning were cancelled
MORE TOP STORIES
- Gambling addict left his mother 'penniless' in care home after fleecing her cash
- Double trouble: Police seize car driven past them as they wait for a recovery vehicle for one they seized earlier
- GALLERY: 20 pictures of Haworth from our archives
- BITER: Thief bit and spat at brave lorry driver who clung on to stop him escaping
- 'You are a coward to attack a pregnant woman', judge tells robber
- Two men arrested after security guard robbed of cash
Some departures were also cancelled, including Flybe flights to Aberdeen and Southampton and a British Airways service to London Heathrow.
A spokesman for the airport said: "Any cancellations do not just relate to the weather conditions at Leeds Bradford, the high winds have been affecting the arriving or departing airports up and down the country too."
@airlivenet 10 cancellations and 1 diversion for Leeds Bradford Airport, so far. Wind is strong here.— Leeds Airport Info (@LBAInfo) March 31, 2015
Good start to my short break. Sat at Leeds/Bradford Airport and looks like me and Bro are being shipped to Newcastle Airport #verywindy— BDV Recovery (@bdv_control) March 31, 2015