Residential home evacuated after tumble dryer overheats

Bradford Telegraph and Argus: Residential home evacuated after tumble dryer overheats Residential home evacuated after tumble dryer overheats

A HOME for elderly people had to be evacuated after a tumble dryer overheated.

Firefighters were called out to The Heathers, in St Paul's Road, Manningham, Bradford, at 2.19am today.

The dryer had overheated after fluff had fallen into the motor, but it had not caught fire.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree