Burning towel caused kitchen fire

Burning towel caused kitchen fire

Burning towel caused kitchen fire

First published in News

A TEA towel caught fire and caused an emergency after being accidentally left close to a lighted gas hob at a house in Heaton, Bradford. The incident happened on Monday afternoon at a house in Garden Lane and burning fabric caused the worktop to start cracking.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree