Garage wrecked by fire in Bradford

Garage wrecked by fire in Bradford

Garage wrecked by fire in Bradford

First published in News Bradford Telegraph and Argus: Photograph of the Author by , T&A Reporter

A GARAGE was wrecked by fire this afternoon after a rubbish fire in a garden spread to the building.

Firefighters were called to the incident in Leeds Road, Thornbury, just before 4pm and found the asbestos-roofed garage well alight and the structure was destroyed by the flames. West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service has warned householders to take care when burning waste in the open.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree