Kitchen blaze

Bradford Telegraph and Argus: Kitchen blaze Kitchen blaze

Firefighters were called to a house in Baildon yesterday after a tray of meat was left on the hob to defrost. A fire service spokesman said it wasn’t known if the hob had been turned on by accident or on purpose. The plastic tray had melted to a liquid by the time fire crews from Shipley arrived at the house on Hoyle Court Avenue. A woman was inside the property with a baby and a toddler. She called 999 when she smelled burning plastic. No-one was injured and the only damage was to the tray, added the spokesman.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree