Man treated at hospital after flat fire

Man treated at hospital after flat fire

Man treated at hospital after flat fire

First published in News by

A man was treated in hospital after being overcome by smoke in a Bradford flat fire on Saturday night.

The incident occurred at St Mary Magdalene’s Close, Manningham.

Fire crews from Bradford and Fairweather Green broke down the door of the heavily smoke-logged flat and carried the man to safety.

He was treated at the scene and taken to Bradford Royal Infirmary for treatment for smoke inhalation.

Watch Commander Gio Richetta said the incident highlighted the importance of checking smoke detectors.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree