Kitchen damaged in Clayton blaze

Kitchen damaged in Clayton blaze

Kitchen damaged in Clayton blaze

First published in News

Firefighters tackled a house fire in Clayton on Saturday in which a kitchen ceiling was destroyed.

The incident occured at a property on Delph Crescent at 10.43am, after a frying pan was left unattended. The fire reached the extractor fan unit above the cooker in the kitchen, forcing firefighters to cut the ceiling away. Crews from Odsal and Fairweather Green, wearing breathing apparatus, used one hose reel to extinguish the blaze.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree