Restaurant evacuated

First published in News

A city-centre restaurant had to be evacuated after a fire broke out in the kitchen.

A fat fryer set alight at Mediterranean restaurant Cyrus in Morley Street, Bradford, on Tuesday.

Firefighters were called at 11.30pm, and used foam to extinguish the flames.

Bradford fire station watch manager Roger Binns said: “They evacuated everyody but I don’t think there were any customers.”

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree