Tumble dryer sparks blaze in Wyke outhouse

Tumble dryer sparks blaze in Wyke outhouse

Tumble dryer sparks blaze in Wyke outhouse

First published in News

A fridge and mobility scooter were damaged when a tumble-dryer overheated and caught fire in an outhouse at a house in Wyke today. Fire crews from Cleckheaton and Bradford were called to a semi-detached property in St Mary’s Avenue at 10.10am.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree