A family escaped a house fire in Bradford early today where flames were seen pouring out of windows and the roof.
Firefighters from Bradford and Fairweather Green stations were called to Upper Woodlands Road, Girlington, at about 3.15am.
An aerial ladder platform was also sent to the scene as it was thought a person was trapped inside the house.
The blaze started in a bedroom at the semi-detached property. The family escaped unharmed but tne property was left badly damaged, said a fire service spokesman.
The house next door also had to be evacuated because it had filled with smoke.
Early indications suggest the fire was caused by an electrical fault.