Cooking heat

First published in News

Firefighters broke into a Keighley flat yesterday to rescue a woman who had suffered a blackout while cooking.

The 67-year-old had fallen unconscious due to a medical condition, and a pan on the cooker overheated after she collapsed, triggering smoke detectors in the flat on Emily Street.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree