Woman hurt in Keighley kitchen fire

A Keighley woman was taken to hospital after a fire in her kitchen yesterday.

At 12.25pm fire crews from Bingley and Keighley were called to a house in Winterburn Street following reports of a pan on fire in a kitchen.

The fire was out by the time they arrived, and the female occupant was taken to Airedale Hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree