Woman taken to hospital after Keighley fire

Woman taken to hospital after Keighley fire

Woman taken to hospital after Keighley fire

First published in News

A Keighley woman was taken to hospital after a fire in her kitchen today.

At 12.25pm fire crews from Bingley and Keighley were called to a house in Winterburn Street following reports of a pan on fire in a kitchen.

The fire was out by the time they arrived, and the female occupant was taken to Airedale Hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree