Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting TANEWS to 80360, or email
Woman taken to hospital after Keighley fire
2:42pm Monday 10th February 2014 in News
A Keighley woman was taken to hospital after a fire in her kitchen today.
At 12.25pm fire crews from Bingley and Keighley were called to a house in Winterburn Street following reports of a pan on fire in a kitchen.
The fire was out by the time they arrived, and the female occupant was taken to Airedale Hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation.