Woodside man suffers pan fire burns

A man had to be treated in hospital after burning his face while dealing with a chip pan fire.

Fire crews from Odsal and Cleckheaton attended the incident at Moresby Road, Woodside, Bradford, just before 11pm on Thursday.

A spokesman said the fire was out when crews arrived. The man suffered burns to his face while attempting to carry the chip pan outside and was taken to hospital.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree