Incinerator causes building blaze in Skipton

Incinerator causes building blaze

Incinerator causes building blaze

First published in
Last updated
Bradford Telegraph and Argus: Photograph of the Author by , T&A Reporter

Fire crews were called to Low Bradley last night after an animal incinerator set a building on fire.

Engines from Skipton and Silsden attended the blaze, on Jacksons Lane outside of Skipton, which was caused when the incinerator overheated, at 9.30pm.

Two hoses were used to extinguish the fire.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree