Electric cigarette charger sparks Great Horton fire

Bradford Telegraph and Argus: Electric cigarette charger sparks Great Horton fire Electric cigarette charger sparks Great Horton fire

A charger for electric cigarettes sparked a small fire in a bedroom.

Firefighters were called to the house, in Great Horton Road, Bradford, at around 3.30pm on Saturday.

The charger had set fire to the carpet and the bed in a first-floor bedroom.

Firefighters also called for an ambulance for a woman who was suffering from smoke inhalation.

She was treated at the scene, they said.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree