LIVE BLOG: Chancellor George Osborne's Autumn Statement

Bradford Telegraph and Argus: Chancellor George Osborne Chancellor George Osborne

 

Comments (35)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

11:30am Thu 5 Dec 13

RollandSmoke says...

What a lovely guy. I'd send him a Christmas card but unfortunately I don't know where to get the Anthrax from.
What a lovely guy. I'd send him a Christmas card but unfortunately I don't know where to get the Anthrax from. RollandSmoke

11:57am Thu 5 Dec 13

Grumpygirl says...

You've got to like the hypocritical stay-in-power bits; austerity speak and Keynsian acts, Tory men and Labour policies.

However none of this is going to help me pay for Christmas.
You've got to like the hypocritical stay-in-power bits; austerity speak and Keynsian acts, Tory men and Labour policies. However none of this is going to help me pay for Christmas. Grumpygirl

12:01pm Thu 5 Dec 13

Rambo says...

Grumpygirl wrote:
You've got to like the hypocritical stay-in-power bits; austerity speak and Keynsian acts, Tory men and Labour policies.

However none of this is going to help me pay for Christmas.
You're not obliged to spend money you may or may not have just because it's Christmas.
[quote][p][bold]Grumpygirl[/bold] wrote: You've got to like the hypocritical stay-in-power bits; austerity speak and Keynsian acts, Tory men and Labour policies. However none of this is going to help me pay for Christmas.[/p][/quote]You're not obliged to spend money you may or may not have just because it's Christmas. Rambo

12:03pm Thu 5 Dec 13

sorrow&anger says...

RollandSmoke wrote:
What a lovely guy. I'd send him a Christmas card but unfortunately I don't know where to get the Anthrax from.
Try your local friendly Jihadist Supply company.
[quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: What a lovely guy. I'd send him a Christmas card but unfortunately I don't know where to get the Anthrax from.[/p][/quote]Try your local friendly Jihadist Supply company. sorrow&anger

12:05pm Thu 5 Dec 13

RollandSmoke says...

sorrow&anger wrote:
RollandSmoke wrote:
What a lovely guy. I'd send him a Christmas card but unfortunately I don't know where to get the Anthrax from.
Try your local friendly Jihadist Supply company.
Well allegedly they do the other white powders that Georgie boy likes.
[quote][p][bold]sorrow&anger[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: What a lovely guy. I'd send him a Christmas card but unfortunately I don't know where to get the Anthrax from.[/p][/quote]Try your local friendly Jihadist Supply company.[/p][/quote]Well allegedly they do the other white powders that Georgie boy likes. RollandSmoke

12:09pm Thu 5 Dec 13

Grumpygirl says...

Rambo wrote:
Grumpygirl wrote:
You've got to like the hypocritical stay-in-power bits; austerity speak and Keynsian acts, Tory men and Labour policies.

However none of this is going to help me pay for Christmas.
You're not obliged to spend money you may or may not have just because it's Christmas.
Oh, silly me!. I'd forgotten, in Cameron's Britain only the rich are allowed to enjoy themselves. The rest of us have to work till we drop, assuming we have a job of course.
[quote][p][bold]Rambo[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Grumpygirl[/bold] wrote: You've got to like the hypocritical stay-in-power bits; austerity speak and Keynsian acts, Tory men and Labour policies. However none of this is going to help me pay for Christmas.[/p][/quote]You're not obliged to spend money you may or may not have just because it's Christmas.[/p][/quote]Oh, silly me!. I'd forgotten, in Cameron's Britain only the rich are allowed to enjoy themselves. The rest of us have to work till we drop, assuming we have a job of course. Grumpygirl

12:22pm Thu 5 Dec 13

Rambo says...

Grumpygirl wrote:
Rambo wrote:
Grumpygirl wrote:
You've got to like the hypocritical stay-in-power bits; austerity speak and Keynsian acts, Tory men and Labour policies.

However none of this is going to help me pay for Christmas.
You're not obliged to spend money you may or may not have just because it's Christmas.
Oh, silly me!. I'd forgotten, in Cameron's Britain only the rich are allowed to enjoy themselves. The rest of us have to work till we drop, assuming we have a job of course.
Iif you don't have money to pay for a luxury like the commercial aspect of a religious holiday (a religion which most people don't even follow these days), then its not a human right to splurge money you don't have. No-one anywhere owes you that.
[quote][p][bold]Grumpygirl[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Rambo[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Grumpygirl[/bold] wrote: You've got to like the hypocritical stay-in-power bits; austerity speak and Keynsian acts, Tory men and Labour policies. However none of this is going to help me pay for Christmas.[/p][/quote]You're not obliged to spend money you may or may not have just because it's Christmas.[/p][/quote]Oh, silly me!. I'd forgotten, in Cameron's Britain only the rich are allowed to enjoy themselves. The rest of us have to work till we drop, assuming we have a job of course.[/p][/quote]Iif you don't have money to pay for a luxury like the commercial aspect of a religious holiday (a religion which most people don't even follow these days), then its not a human right to splurge money you don't have. No-one anywhere owes you that. Rambo

12:23pm Thu 5 Dec 13

RollandSmoke says...

Will the Chinese be outsourcing their manufacturing to Britain in order to exploit the cheap labour? Are we receiving international aid due to rising malnutrition rates yet?
Will the Chinese be outsourcing their manufacturing to Britain in order to exploit the cheap labour? Are we receiving international aid due to rising malnutrition rates yet? RollandSmoke

12:47pm Thu 5 Dec 13

RollandSmoke says...

Has the T&A introduced the thumbs up/down system for the Tories so they can at least feel as though they are participating when they have sod all to say? Come on where are your arguments in support of white nostril man?
Has the T&A introduced the thumbs up/down system for the Tories so they can at least feel as though they are participating when they have sod all to say? Come on where are your arguments in support of white nostril man? RollandSmoke

1:22pm Thu 5 Dec 13

Victor Clayton says...

hear hear, lets go back to the good old day where you retired at 65 (and died at 67).
hear hear, lets go back to the good old day where you retired at 65 (and died at 67). Victor Clayton

1:34pm Thu 5 Dec 13

Grumpygirl says...

Rambo wrote:
Grumpygirl wrote:
Rambo wrote:
Grumpygirl wrote:
You've got to like the hypocritical stay-in-power bits; austerity speak and Keynsian acts, Tory men and Labour policies.

However none of this is going to help me pay for Christmas.
You're not obliged to spend money you may or may not have just because it's Christmas.
Oh, silly me!. I'd forgotten, in Cameron's Britain only the rich are allowed to enjoy themselves. The rest of us have to work till we drop, assuming we have a job of course.
Iif you don't have money to pay for a luxury like the commercial aspect of a religious holiday (a religion which most people don't even follow these days), then its not a human right to splurge money you don't have. No-one anywhere owes you that.
Wrong. Not everybody conforms to your Daily Mail world view.

Like many other of the responsible poor we have a gfts truce with our friends and family. Our two Grandkids will get something and that's it. Up until this year we've always been able to manage a tree and a proper Christmas dinner, this year it looks like being different.

According to Cameron I'm poor only because I've a made a lifestyle choice and Johnson and Gove say it's because, unlike them, I'm thick. You Tories are all the same. You just rely on your social prejudices and never bother to check the facts.

The Autumn Statement contained the news of a cap on welfare, which means you and your kind will be getting plenty more chances make the disadvantaged suffer. So, Happy Christmas, Rambo.
[quote][p][bold]Rambo[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Grumpygirl[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Rambo[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Grumpygirl[/bold] wrote: You've got to like the hypocritical stay-in-power bits; austerity speak and Keynsian acts, Tory men and Labour policies. However none of this is going to help me pay for Christmas.[/p][/quote]You're not obliged to spend money you may or may not have just because it's Christmas.[/p][/quote]Oh, silly me!. I'd forgotten, in Cameron's Britain only the rich are allowed to enjoy themselves. The rest of us have to work till we drop, assuming we have a job of course.[/p][/quote]Iif you don't have money to pay for a luxury like the commercial aspect of a religious holiday (a religion which most people don't even follow these days), then its not a human right to splurge money you don't have. No-one anywhere owes you that.[/p][/quote]Wrong. Not everybody conforms to your Daily Mail world view. Like many other of the responsible poor we have a gfts truce with our friends and family. Our two Grandkids will get something and that's it. Up until this year we've always been able to manage a tree and a proper Christmas dinner, this year it looks like being different. According to Cameron I'm poor only because I've a made a lifestyle choice and Johnson and Gove say it's because, unlike them, I'm thick. You Tories are all the same. You just rely on your social prejudices and never bother to check the facts. The Autumn Statement contained the news of a cap on welfare, which means you and your kind will be getting plenty more chances make the disadvantaged suffer. So, Happy Christmas, Rambo. Grumpygirl

1:49pm Thu 5 Dec 13

Rambo says...

Grumpygirl wrote:
Rambo wrote:
Grumpygirl wrote:
Rambo wrote:
Grumpygirl wrote:
You've got to like the hypocritical stay-in-power bits; austerity speak and Keynsian acts, Tory men and Labour policies.

However none of this is going to help me pay for Christmas.
You're not obliged to spend money you may or may not have just because it's Christmas.
Oh, silly me!. I'd forgotten, in Cameron's Britain only the rich are allowed to enjoy themselves. The rest of us have to work till we drop, assuming we have a job of course.
Iif you don't have money to pay for a luxury like the commercial aspect of a religious holiday (a religion which most people don't even follow these days), then its not a human right to splurge money you don't have. No-one anywhere owes you that.
Wrong. Not everybody conforms to your Daily Mail world view.

Like many other of the responsible poor we have a gfts truce with our friends and family. Our two Grandkids will get something and that's it. Up until this year we've always been able to manage a tree and a proper Christmas dinner, this year it looks like being different.

According to Cameron I'm poor only because I've a made a lifestyle choice and Johnson and Gove say it's because, unlike them, I'm thick. You Tories are all the same. You just rely on your social prejudices and never bother to check the facts.

The Autumn Statement contained the news of a cap on welfare, which means you and your kind will be getting plenty more chances make the disadvantaged suffer. So, Happy Christmas, Rambo.
I have no political allegiance and never really have. My only point was spending money on the luxury of Xmas.

Your attempt to turn my point about luxury spending into assumptions of me having a political agenda and trying to discredit me by calling me a Tory make me have no sympathy for your personal situation. Maybe you should check YOUR facts about be. Its almost as pathetic as trying to place the race card.

And why am I wrong about Xmas? If you think whoever is in charge owes you a spend because its the end of the year and theres a few bank holidays you're a complete and utter idiot.
[quote][p][bold]Grumpygirl[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Rambo[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Grumpygirl[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Rambo[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Grumpygirl[/bold] wrote: You've got to like the hypocritical stay-in-power bits; austerity speak and Keynsian acts, Tory men and Labour policies. However none of this is going to help me pay for Christmas.[/p][/quote]You're not obliged to spend money you may or may not have just because it's Christmas.[/p][/quote]Oh, silly me!. I'd forgotten, in Cameron's Britain only the rich are allowed to enjoy themselves. The rest of us have to work till we drop, assuming we have a job of course.[/p][/quote]Iif you don't have money to pay for a luxury like the commercial aspect of a religious holiday (a religion which most people don't even follow these days), then its not a human right to splurge money you don't have. No-one anywhere owes you that.[/p][/quote]Wrong. Not everybody conforms to your Daily Mail world view. Like many other of the responsible poor we have a gfts truce with our friends and family. Our two Grandkids will get something and that's it. Up until this year we've always been able to manage a tree and a proper Christmas dinner, this year it looks like being different. According to Cameron I'm poor only because I've a made a lifestyle choice and Johnson and Gove say it's because, unlike them, I'm thick. You Tories are all the same. You just rely on your social prejudices and never bother to check the facts. The Autumn Statement contained the news of a cap on welfare, which means you and your kind will be getting plenty more chances make the disadvantaged suffer. So, Happy Christmas, Rambo.[/p][/quote]I have no political allegiance and never really have. My only point was spending money on the luxury of Xmas. Your attempt to turn my point about luxury spending into assumptions of me having a political agenda and trying to discredit me by calling me a Tory make me have no sympathy for your personal situation. Maybe you should check YOUR facts about be. Its almost as pathetic as trying to place the race card. And why am I wrong about Xmas? If you think whoever is in charge owes you a spend because its the end of the year and theres a few bank holidays you're a complete and utter idiot. Rambo

2:21pm Thu 5 Dec 13

alive and awake says...

Well done George, keep up thee good work and never stop reminding Milliiband, Balls and Flowers, what a mess they left us in.
Well done George, keep up thee good work and never stop reminding Milliiband, Balls and Flowers, what a mess they left us in. alive and awake

2:25pm Thu 5 Dec 13

RollandSmoke says...

alive and awake wrote:
Well done George, keep up thee good work and never stop reminding Milliiband, Balls and Flowers, what a mess they left us in.
Can you elaborate on what exactly he has announced in his Autumn statement that you believe is praiseworthy?
[quote][p][bold]alive and awake[/bold] wrote: Well done George, keep up thee good work and never stop reminding Milliiband, Balls and Flowers, what a mess they left us in.[/p][/quote]Can you elaborate on what exactly he has announced in his Autumn statement that you believe is praiseworthy? RollandSmoke

3:46pm Thu 5 Dec 13

alive and awake says...

RollandSmoke wrote:
alive and awake wrote:
Well done George, keep up thee good work and never stop reminding Milliiband, Balls and Flowers, what a mess they left us in.
Can you elaborate on what exactly he has announced in his Autumn statement that you believe is praiseworthy?
The fact we a we are not in the same boat as Greece ,Portugal, Spain, Italy, is down solely to the Tory efforts.
. The deep deep mess Labour left us in, will take many more years to recover from, we are all feeling it, and nobody more than the baby boomers, they are losing the most percentage wise. (property, savings, pension age for the younger ones, witnessing their children having it tougher than them), but make no mistake these are the very ones that Labour despise the most ,and the ones who suffer the most under Labour .
Anybody who saw Balls's efforts today in replying to Osbourne's speech, saw someone totally out of his depth he is an economical retard, I pray he never gets his hands on our money again. waste, waste, waste.
thats why I praise George.
[quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]alive and awake[/bold] wrote: Well done George, keep up thee good work and never stop reminding Milliiband, Balls and Flowers, what a mess they left us in.[/p][/quote]Can you elaborate on what exactly he has announced in his Autumn statement that you believe is praiseworthy?[/p][/quote]The fact we a we are not in the same boat as Greece ,Portugal, Spain, Italy, is down solely to the Tory efforts. . The deep deep mess Labour left us in, will take many more years to recover from, we are all feeling it, and nobody more than the baby boomers, they are losing the most percentage wise. (property, savings, pension age for the younger ones, witnessing their children having it tougher than them), but make no mistake these are the very ones that Labour despise the most ,and the ones who suffer the most under Labour . Anybody who saw Balls's efforts today in replying to Osbourne's speech, saw someone totally out of his depth he is an economical retard, I pray he never gets his hands on our money again. waste, waste, waste. thats why I praise George. alive and awake

4:15pm Thu 5 Dec 13

RollandSmoke says...

alive and awake wrote:
RollandSmoke wrote:
alive and awake wrote:
Well done George, keep up thee good work and never stop reminding Milliiband, Balls and Flowers, what a mess they left us in.
Can you elaborate on what exactly he has announced in his Autumn statement that you believe is praiseworthy?
The fact we a we are not in the same boat as Greece ,Portugal, Spain, Italy, is down solely to the Tory efforts.
. The deep deep mess Labour left us in, will take many more years to recover from, we are all feeling it, and nobody more than the baby boomers, they are losing the most percentage wise. (property, savings, pension age for the younger ones, witnessing their children having it tougher than them), but make no mistake these are the very ones that Labour despise the most ,and the ones who suffer the most under Labour .
Anybody who saw Balls's efforts today in replying to Osbourne's speech, saw someone totally out of his depth he is an economical retard, I pray he never gets his hands on our money again. waste, waste, waste.
thats why I praise George.
I have been trying to get an answer to this question for some time with no success so I'll run it by you to see what you think. It is fact that borrowing has gone up but at the same time services have been cut. We have however managed to hand the security services, MI5 ect., an extra 2 Billion to spy on everyone because someone was allegedly killed. "Terrorism" they cried although no-one is on trial for terrorism, it is a murder trial (and a very dubious one to say the least). As a result of the cuts there have been a number of deaths which that 2 Billion would have prevented. Is this the best use of our money and where has the rest of this increased borrowing gone if all the services have been cut?. I for one am very concerned by the priorities of this government and the direction that this country is headed. We were never going to go into collapse. There are people with much more to loose than you, I or the whole of Bradford combined for that to be allowed to happen. They are in recovery and many will have made fortunes out of the crisis. Many on here believe me to be a Labour supporter, I'm not, I don't support any party. They are all incompetent. But where do you go from there? It's to be expected that they may get things wrong they are only human. I however judge humans on how they treat other humans and some are better at creating the impression that they care than others. Always remember that politicians are elected to serve the people and that means all the people not just those who voted for them or those that give them money.
[quote][p][bold]alive and awake[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]alive and awake[/bold] wrote: Well done George, keep up thee good work and never stop reminding Milliiband, Balls and Flowers, what a mess they left us in.[/p][/quote]Can you elaborate on what exactly he has announced in his Autumn statement that you believe is praiseworthy?[/p][/quote]The fact we a we are not in the same boat as Greece ,Portugal, Spain, Italy, is down solely to the Tory efforts. . The deep deep mess Labour left us in, will take many more years to recover from, we are all feeling it, and nobody more than the baby boomers, they are losing the most percentage wise. (property, savings, pension age for the younger ones, witnessing their children having it tougher than them), but make no mistake these are the very ones that Labour despise the most ,and the ones who suffer the most under Labour . Anybody who saw Balls's efforts today in replying to Osbourne's speech, saw someone totally out of his depth he is an economical retard, I pray he never gets his hands on our money again. waste, waste, waste. thats why I praise George.[/p][/quote]I have been trying to get an answer to this question for some time with no success so I'll run it by you to see what you think. It is fact that borrowing has gone up but at the same time services have been cut. We have however managed to hand the security services, MI5 ect., an extra 2 Billion to spy on everyone because someone was allegedly killed. "Terrorism" they cried although no-one is on trial for terrorism, it is a murder trial (and a very dubious one to say the least). As a result of the cuts there have been a number of deaths which that 2 Billion would have prevented. Is this the best use of our money and where has the rest of this increased borrowing gone if all the services have been cut?. I for one am very concerned by the priorities of this government and the direction that this country is headed. We were never going to go into collapse. There are people with much more to loose than you, I or the whole of Bradford combined for that to be allowed to happen. They are in recovery and many will have made fortunes out of the crisis. Many on here believe me to be a Labour supporter, I'm not, I don't support any party. They are all incompetent. But where do you go from there? It's to be expected that they may get things wrong they are only human. I however judge humans on how they treat other humans and some are better at creating the impression that they care than others. Always remember that politicians are elected to serve the people and that means all the people not just those who voted for them or those that give them money. RollandSmoke

4:19pm Thu 5 Dec 13

BertSanders says...

tt seems some people are worried they may get a job. Benefits will become less available. Recovery is happening. Fortunately I was able to turn Balls off. He has nothing to say. Like the last poster i too pray it will not be Labour again
tt seems some people are worried they may get a job. Benefits will become less available. Recovery is happening. Fortunately I was able to turn Balls off. He has nothing to say. Like the last poster i too pray it will not be Labour again BertSanders

4:57pm Thu 5 Dec 13

RollandSmoke says...

BertSanders wrote:
tt seems some people are worried they may get a job. Benefits will become less available. Recovery is happening. Fortunately I was able to turn Balls off. He has nothing to say. Like the last poster i too pray it will not be Labour again
So you don't even bother to listen to an opposing point of view?. Are you really that confident that you're right and there are no issues you may not have considered?. Does it even matter to you if someone may have a valid point?. There are many names for people with your attitude. I'll be polite and call it brainwashed. Hit me with some more soundbites Bert.
[quote][p][bold]BertSanders[/bold] wrote: tt seems some people are worried they may get a job. Benefits will become less available. Recovery is happening. Fortunately I was able to turn Balls off. He has nothing to say. Like the last poster i too pray it will not be Labour again[/p][/quote]So you don't even bother to listen to an opposing point of view?. Are you really that confident that you're right and there are no issues you may not have considered?. Does it even matter to you if someone may have a valid point?. There are many names for people with your attitude. I'll be polite and call it brainwashed. Hit me with some more soundbites Bert. RollandSmoke

5:15pm Thu 5 Dec 13

BertSanders says...

RollandSmoke wrote:
BertSanders wrote:
tt seems some people are worried they may get a job. Benefits will become less available. Recovery is happening. Fortunately I was able to turn Balls off. He has nothing to say. Like the last poster i too pray it will not be Labour again
So you don't even bother to listen to an opposing point of view?. Are you really that confident that you're right and there are no issues you may not have considered?. Does it even matter to you if someone may have a valid point?. There are many names for people with your attitude. I'll be polite and call it brainwashed. Hit me with some more soundbites Bert.
Apologies, I' m old and ignorant and cannot listen to Balls
[quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BertSanders[/bold] wrote: tt seems some people are worried they may get a job. Benefits will become less available. Recovery is happening. Fortunately I was able to turn Balls off. He has nothing to say. Like the last poster i too pray it will not be Labour again[/p][/quote]So you don't even bother to listen to an opposing point of view?. Are you really that confident that you're right and there are no issues you may not have considered?. Does it even matter to you if someone may have a valid point?. There are many names for people with your attitude. I'll be polite and call it brainwashed. Hit me with some more soundbites Bert.[/p][/quote]Apologies, I' m old and ignorant and cannot listen to Balls BertSanders

6:19pm Thu 5 Dec 13

alive and awake says...

RollandSmoke wrote:
BertSanders wrote:
tt seems some people are worried they may get a job. Benefits will become less available. Recovery is happening. Fortunately I was able to turn Balls off. He has nothing to say. Like the last poster i too pray it will not be Labour again
So you don't even bother to listen to an opposing point of view?. Are you really that confident that you're right and there are no issues you may not have considered?. Does it even matter to you if someone may have a valid point?. There are many names for people with your attitude. I'll be polite and call it brainwashed. Hit me with some more soundbites Bert.
You might not have political leaning but I suspect you have a major religious one. RollandSmoke read smoke screen. You don't fool me you will be ranting the same rubbish tomorrow afternoon some where.
[quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BertSanders[/bold] wrote: tt seems some people are worried they may get a job. Benefits will become less available. Recovery is happening. Fortunately I was able to turn Balls off. He has nothing to say. Like the last poster i too pray it will not be Labour again[/p][/quote]So you don't even bother to listen to an opposing point of view?. Are you really that confident that you're right and there are no issues you may not have considered?. Does it even matter to you if someone may have a valid point?. There are many names for people with your attitude. I'll be polite and call it brainwashed. Hit me with some more soundbites Bert.[/p][/quote]You might not have political leaning but I suspect you have a major religious one. RollandSmoke read smoke screen. You don't fool me you will be ranting the same rubbish tomorrow afternoon some where. alive and awake

6:27pm Thu 5 Dec 13

RollandSmoke says...

BertSanders wrote:
RollandSmoke wrote:
BertSanders wrote:
tt seems some people are worried they may get a job. Benefits will become less available. Recovery is happening. Fortunately I was able to turn Balls off. He has nothing to say. Like the last poster i too pray it will not be Labour again
So you don't even bother to listen to an opposing point of view?. Are you really that confident that you're right and there are no issues you may not have considered?. Does it even matter to you if someone may have a valid point?. There are many names for people with your attitude. I'll be polite and call it brainwashed. Hit me with some more soundbites Bert.
Apologies, I' m old and ignorant and cannot listen to Balls
Neither can I or any of the other voices of the opposition (If you can call it that) with all that childish shouting to try and drown the speakers out. It's playground stuff and not what they are paid all that money to do. That is not how civilized humans interact with each other. That is not communication. It's an embarrassment that it is happening in the parliament of a supposed democratic country.
[quote][p][bold]BertSanders[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BertSanders[/bold] wrote: tt seems some people are worried they may get a job. Benefits will become less available. Recovery is happening. Fortunately I was able to turn Balls off. He has nothing to say. Like the last poster i too pray it will not be Labour again[/p][/quote]So you don't even bother to listen to an opposing point of view?. Are you really that confident that you're right and there are no issues you may not have considered?. Does it even matter to you if someone may have a valid point?. There are many names for people with your attitude. I'll be polite and call it brainwashed. Hit me with some more soundbites Bert.[/p][/quote]Apologies, I' m old and ignorant and cannot listen to Balls[/p][/quote]Neither can I or any of the other voices of the opposition (If you can call it that) with all that childish shouting to try and drown the speakers out. It's playground stuff and not what they are paid all that money to do. That is not how civilized humans interact with each other. That is not communication. It's an embarrassment that it is happening in the parliament of a supposed democratic country. RollandSmoke

6:32pm Thu 5 Dec 13

RollandSmoke says...

alive and awake wrote:
RollandSmoke wrote:
BertSanders wrote:
tt seems some people are worried they may get a job. Benefits will become less available. Recovery is happening. Fortunately I was able to turn Balls off. He has nothing to say. Like the last poster i too pray it will not be Labour again
So you don't even bother to listen to an opposing point of view?. Are you really that confident that you're right and there are no issues you may not have considered?. Does it even matter to you if someone may have a valid point?. There are many names for people with your attitude. I'll be polite and call it brainwashed. Hit me with some more soundbites Bert.
You might not have political leaning but I suspect you have a major religious one. RollandSmoke read smoke screen. You don't fool me you will be ranting the same rubbish tomorrow afternoon some where.
I'm Atheist. Sorry to disappoint you. All my opinions are my own.
[quote][p][bold]alive and awake[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BertSanders[/bold] wrote: tt seems some people are worried they may get a job. Benefits will become less available. Recovery is happening. Fortunately I was able to turn Balls off. He has nothing to say. Like the last poster i too pray it will not be Labour again[/p][/quote]So you don't even bother to listen to an opposing point of view?. Are you really that confident that you're right and there are no issues you may not have considered?. Does it even matter to you if someone may have a valid point?. There are many names for people with your attitude. I'll be polite and call it brainwashed. Hit me with some more soundbites Bert.[/p][/quote]You might not have political leaning but I suspect you have a major religious one. RollandSmoke read smoke screen. You don't fool me you will be ranting the same rubbish tomorrow afternoon some where.[/p][/quote]I'm Atheist. Sorry to disappoint you. All my opinions are my own. RollandSmoke

7:05pm Thu 5 Dec 13

alive and awake says...

RollandSmoke wrote:
alive and awake wrote:
RollandSmoke wrote:
BertSanders wrote:
tt seems some people are worried they may get a job. Benefits will become less available. Recovery is happening. Fortunately I was able to turn Balls off. He has nothing to say. Like the last poster i too pray it will not be Labour again
So you don't even bother to listen to an opposing point of view?. Are you really that confident that you're right and there are no issues you may not have considered?. Does it even matter to you if someone may have a valid point?. There are many names for people with your attitude. I'll be polite and call it brainwashed. Hit me with some more soundbites Bert.
You might not have political leaning but I suspect you have a major religious one. RollandSmoke read smoke screen. You don't fool me you will be ranting the same rubbish tomorrow afternoon some where.
I'm Atheist. Sorry to disappoint you. All my opinions are my own.
I'm sure your opinions are your own, it's the poor empty heads you preach to I worry about.
[quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]alive and awake[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BertSanders[/bold] wrote: tt seems some people are worried they may get a job. Benefits will become less available. Recovery is happening. Fortunately I was able to turn Balls off. He has nothing to say. Like the last poster i too pray it will not be Labour again[/p][/quote]So you don't even bother to listen to an opposing point of view?. Are you really that confident that you're right and there are no issues you may not have considered?. Does it even matter to you if someone may have a valid point?. There are many names for people with your attitude. I'll be polite and call it brainwashed. Hit me with some more soundbites Bert.[/p][/quote]You might not have political leaning but I suspect you have a major religious one. RollandSmoke read smoke screen. You don't fool me you will be ranting the same rubbish tomorrow afternoon some where.[/p][/quote]I'm Atheist. Sorry to disappoint you. All my opinions are my own.[/p][/quote]I'm sure your opinions are your own, it's the poor empty heads you preach to I worry about. alive and awake

8:16pm Thu 5 Dec 13

RollandSmoke says...

alive and awake wrote:
RollandSmoke wrote:
alive and awake wrote:
RollandSmoke wrote:
BertSanders wrote:
tt seems some people are worried they may get a job. Benefits will become less available. Recovery is happening. Fortunately I was able to turn Balls off. He has nothing to say. Like the last poster i too pray it will not be Labour again
So you don't even bother to listen to an opposing point of view?. Are you really that confident that you're right and there are no issues you may not have considered?. Does it even matter to you if someone may have a valid point?. There are many names for people with your attitude. I'll be polite and call it brainwashed. Hit me with some more soundbites Bert.
You might not have political leaning but I suspect you have a major religious one. RollandSmoke read smoke screen. You don't fool me you will be ranting the same rubbish tomorrow afternoon some where.
I'm Atheist. Sorry to disappoint you. All my opinions are my own.
I'm sure your opinions are your own, it's the poor empty heads you preach to I worry about.
I'm confused. "ranting the same rubbish" "it's the poor empty heads you preach to"? I prefer to debate but on the day of George Osborne's Autumn statement non of his supporters have been able to come up with a single thing that he had announced that was improving anything. Sure a few have chipped in to make derogatory comments about those who don't believe that the Oik is the best thing since sliced bread but not one has told us why? I bet that your all glad we've had such extreme weather to take media attention away as much as it has been. It seems the Tories don't like debate and prefer to just use the thumbs down button to give the impression that public opinion is on their side. I will admit that I have commented more than most on this thread but that is because there is nothing for the Tories to talk about as there's no-one to attack and those who disagree with what this government is doing get bored of being attacked by those, which has been demonstrated, are not interested in listening. There is a word for that as well and as I've said before I don't like the direction this country is headed in.
[quote][p][bold]alive and awake[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]alive and awake[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BertSanders[/bold] wrote: tt seems some people are worried they may get a job. Benefits will become less available. Recovery is happening. Fortunately I was able to turn Balls off. He has nothing to say. Like the last poster i too pray it will not be Labour again[/p][/quote]So you don't even bother to listen to an opposing point of view?. Are you really that confident that you're right and there are no issues you may not have considered?. Does it even matter to you if someone may have a valid point?. There are many names for people with your attitude. I'll be polite and call it brainwashed. Hit me with some more soundbites Bert.[/p][/quote]You might not have political leaning but I suspect you have a major religious one. RollandSmoke read smoke screen. You don't fool me you will be ranting the same rubbish tomorrow afternoon some where.[/p][/quote]I'm Atheist. Sorry to disappoint you. All my opinions are my own.[/p][/quote]I'm sure your opinions are your own, it's the poor empty heads you preach to I worry about.[/p][/quote]I'm confused. "ranting the same rubbish" "it's the poor empty heads you preach to"? I prefer to debate but on the day of George Osborne's Autumn statement non of his supporters have been able to come up with a single thing that he had announced that was improving anything. Sure a few have chipped in to make derogatory comments about those who don't believe that the Oik is the best thing since sliced bread but not one has told us why? I bet that your all glad we've had such extreme weather to take media attention away as much as it has been. It seems the Tories don't like debate and prefer to just use the thumbs down button to give the impression that public opinion is on their side. I will admit that I have commented more than most on this thread but that is because there is nothing for the Tories to talk about as there's no-one to attack and those who disagree with what this government is doing get bored of being attacked by those, which has been demonstrated, are not interested in listening. There is a word for that as well and as I've said before I don't like the direction this country is headed in. RollandSmoke

8:36pm Thu 5 Dec 13

Alhaurinrhino says...

alive and awake wrote:
Well done George, keep up thee good work and never stop reminding Milliiband, Balls and Flowers, what a mess they left us in.
When I saw Balls he looked as though he was going to have a coronary, I was bitterly disappointed when he failed to have one. Still, it's early day's and I'm sure as the news keeps on getting better and better then old tomato head won't let me down.

Fingers crossed
[quote][p][bold]alive and awake[/bold] wrote: Well done George, keep up thee good work and never stop reminding Milliiband, Balls and Flowers, what a mess they left us in.[/p][/quote]When I saw Balls he looked as though he was going to have a coronary, I was bitterly disappointed when he failed to have one. Still, it's early day's and I'm sure as the news keeps on getting better and better then old tomato head won't let me down. Fingers crossed Alhaurinrhino

8:53pm Thu 5 Dec 13

alive and awake says...

RollandSmoke wrote:
alive and awake wrote:
RollandSmoke wrote:
alive and awake wrote:
RollandSmoke wrote:
BertSanders wrote:
tt seems some people are worried they may get a job. Benefits will become less available. Recovery is happening. Fortunately I was able to turn Balls off. He has nothing to say. Like the last poster i too pray it will not be Labour again
So you don't even bother to listen to an opposing point of view?. Are you really that confident that you're right and there are no issues you may not have considered?. Does it even matter to you if someone may have a valid point?. There are many names for people with your attitude. I'll be polite and call it brainwashed. Hit me with some more soundbites Bert.
You might not have political leaning but I suspect you have a major religious one. RollandSmoke read smoke screen. You don't fool me you will be ranting the same rubbish tomorrow afternoon some where.
I'm Atheist. Sorry to disappoint you. All my opinions are my own.
I'm sure your opinions are your own, it's the poor empty heads you preach to I worry about.
I'm confused. "ranting the same rubbish" "it's the poor empty heads you preach to"? I prefer to debate but on the day of George Osborne's Autumn statement non of his supporters have been able to come up with a single thing that he had announced that was improving anything. Sure a few have chipped in to make derogatory comments about those who don't believe that the Oik is the best thing since sliced bread but not one has told us why? I bet that your all glad we've had such extreme weather to take media attention away as much as it has been. It seems the Tories don't like debate and prefer to just use the thumbs down button to give the impression that public opinion is on their side. I will admit that I have commented more than most on this thread but that is because there is nothing for the Tories to talk about as there's no-one to attack and those who disagree with what this government is doing get bored of being attacked by those, which has been demonstrated, are not interested in listening. There is a word for that as well and as I've said before I don't like the direction this country is headed in.
I think I hit the nail on the head when I described you as smoke screen, but I can see through you.
Now please indulge me.
From all mp's past and present, who would you have as
P. M.
Chancellor
Foreign Secretary
[quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]alive and awake[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]alive and awake[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BertSanders[/bold] wrote: tt seems some people are worried they may get a job. Benefits will become less available. Recovery is happening. Fortunately I was able to turn Balls off. He has nothing to say. Like the last poster i too pray it will not be Labour again[/p][/quote]So you don't even bother to listen to an opposing point of view?. Are you really that confident that you're right and there are no issues you may not have considered?. Does it even matter to you if someone may have a valid point?. There are many names for people with your attitude. I'll be polite and call it brainwashed. Hit me with some more soundbites Bert.[/p][/quote]You might not have political leaning but I suspect you have a major religious one. RollandSmoke read smoke screen. You don't fool me you will be ranting the same rubbish tomorrow afternoon some where.[/p][/quote]I'm Atheist. Sorry to disappoint you. All my opinions are my own.[/p][/quote]I'm sure your opinions are your own, it's the poor empty heads you preach to I worry about.[/p][/quote]I'm confused. "ranting the same rubbish" "it's the poor empty heads you preach to"? I prefer to debate but on the day of George Osborne's Autumn statement non of his supporters have been able to come up with a single thing that he had announced that was improving anything. Sure a few have chipped in to make derogatory comments about those who don't believe that the Oik is the best thing since sliced bread but not one has told us why? I bet that your all glad we've had such extreme weather to take media attention away as much as it has been. It seems the Tories don't like debate and prefer to just use the thumbs down button to give the impression that public opinion is on their side. I will admit that I have commented more than most on this thread but that is because there is nothing for the Tories to talk about as there's no-one to attack and those who disagree with what this government is doing get bored of being attacked by those, which has been demonstrated, are not interested in listening. There is a word for that as well and as I've said before I don't like the direction this country is headed in.[/p][/quote]I think I hit the nail on the head when I described you as smoke screen, but I can see through you. Now please indulge me. From all mp's past and present, who would you have as P. M. Chancellor Foreign Secretary alive and awake

9:14pm Thu 5 Dec 13

RollandSmoke says...

alive and awake wrote:
RollandSmoke wrote:
alive and awake wrote:
RollandSmoke wrote:
alive and awake wrote:
RollandSmoke wrote:
BertSanders wrote:
tt seems some people are worried they may get a job. Benefits will become less available. Recovery is happening. Fortunately I was able to turn Balls off. He has nothing to say. Like the last poster i too pray it will not be Labour again
So you don't even bother to listen to an opposing point of view?. Are you really that confident that you're right and there are no issues you may not have considered?. Does it even matter to you if someone may have a valid point?. There are many names for people with your attitude. I'll be polite and call it brainwashed. Hit me with some more soundbites Bert.
You might not have political leaning but I suspect you have a major religious one. RollandSmoke read smoke screen. You don't fool me you will be ranting the same rubbish tomorrow afternoon some where.
I'm Atheist. Sorry to disappoint you. All my opinions are my own.
I'm sure your opinions are your own, it's the poor empty heads you preach to I worry about.
I'm confused. "ranting the same rubbish" "it's the poor empty heads you preach to"? I prefer to debate but on the day of George Osborne's Autumn statement non of his supporters have been able to come up with a single thing that he had announced that was improving anything. Sure a few have chipped in to make derogatory comments about those who don't believe that the Oik is the best thing since sliced bread but not one has told us why? I bet that your all glad we've had such extreme weather to take media attention away as much as it has been. It seems the Tories don't like debate and prefer to just use the thumbs down button to give the impression that public opinion is on their side. I will admit that I have commented more than most on this thread but that is because there is nothing for the Tories to talk about as there's no-one to attack and those who disagree with what this government is doing get bored of being attacked by those, which has been demonstrated, are not interested in listening. There is a word for that as well and as I've said before I don't like the direction this country is headed in.
I think I hit the nail on the head when I described you as smoke screen, but I can see through you.
Now please indulge me.
From all mp's past and present, who would you have as
P. M.
Chancellor
Foreign Secretary
I'm not sure what you think I am but I think you'd be suprised at how far away from the truth you are whatever it is. I thought Robin Cook was a good principled foreign secretary and it is a shame he wasn't listened to. I actually think Paddy Ashtown would have made a good prime minister. Until such a time as the City of London. Alistair Darling appeared to me to be a competent enough chancellor but obviously appearances can be deceptive and it's hard to comment on how others would perform in a job they haven't done.
[quote][p][bold]alive and awake[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]alive and awake[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]alive and awake[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BertSanders[/bold] wrote: tt seems some people are worried they may get a job. Benefits will become less available. Recovery is happening. Fortunately I was able to turn Balls off. He has nothing to say. Like the last poster i too pray it will not be Labour again[/p][/quote]So you don't even bother to listen to an opposing point of view?. Are you really that confident that you're right and there are no issues you may not have considered?. Does it even matter to you if someone may have a valid point?. There are many names for people with your attitude. I'll be polite and call it brainwashed. Hit me with some more soundbites Bert.[/p][/quote]You might not have political leaning but I suspect you have a major religious one. RollandSmoke read smoke screen. You don't fool me you will be ranting the same rubbish tomorrow afternoon some where.[/p][/quote]I'm Atheist. Sorry to disappoint you. All my opinions are my own.[/p][/quote]I'm sure your opinions are your own, it's the poor empty heads you preach to I worry about.[/p][/quote]I'm confused. "ranting the same rubbish" "it's the poor empty heads you preach to"? I prefer to debate but on the day of George Osborne's Autumn statement non of his supporters have been able to come up with a single thing that he had announced that was improving anything. Sure a few have chipped in to make derogatory comments about those who don't believe that the Oik is the best thing since sliced bread but not one has told us why? I bet that your all glad we've had such extreme weather to take media attention away as much as it has been. It seems the Tories don't like debate and prefer to just use the thumbs down button to give the impression that public opinion is on their side. I will admit that I have commented more than most on this thread but that is because there is nothing for the Tories to talk about as there's no-one to attack and those who disagree with what this government is doing get bored of being attacked by those, which has been demonstrated, are not interested in listening. There is a word for that as well and as I've said before I don't like the direction this country is headed in.[/p][/quote]I think I hit the nail on the head when I described you as smoke screen, but I can see through you. Now please indulge me. From all mp's past and present, who would you have as P. M. Chancellor Foreign Secretary[/p][/quote]I'm not sure what you think I am but I think you'd be suprised at how far away from the truth you are whatever it is. I thought Robin Cook was a good principled foreign secretary and it is a shame he wasn't listened to. I actually think Paddy Ashtown would have made a good prime minister. Until such a time as the City of London. Alistair Darling appeared to me to be a competent enough chancellor but obviously appearances can be deceptive and it's hard to comment on how others would perform in a job they haven't done. RollandSmoke

9:29pm Thu 5 Dec 13

alive and awake says...

RollandSmoke wrote:
alive and awake wrote:
RollandSmoke wrote:
alive and awake wrote:
RollandSmoke wrote:
alive and awake wrote:
RollandSmoke wrote:
BertSanders wrote:
tt seems some people are worried they may get a job. Benefits will become less available. Recovery is happening. Fortunately I was able to turn Balls off. He has nothing to say. Like the last poster i too pray it will not be Labour again
So you don't even bother to listen to an opposing point of view?. Are you really that confident that you're right and there are no issues you may not have considered?. Does it even matter to you if someone may have a valid point?. There are many names for people with your attitude. I'll be polite and call it brainwashed. Hit me with some more soundbites Bert.
You might not have political leaning but I suspect you have a major religious one. RollandSmoke read smoke screen. You don't fool me you will be ranting the same rubbish tomorrow afternoon some where.
I'm Atheist. Sorry to disappoint you. All my opinions are my own.
I'm sure your opinions are your own, it's the poor empty heads you preach to I worry about.
I'm confused. "ranting the same rubbish" "it's the poor empty heads you preach to"? I prefer to debate but on the day of George Osborne's Autumn statement non of his supporters have been able to come up with a single thing that he had announced that was improving anything. Sure a few have chipped in to make derogatory comments about those who don't believe that the Oik is the best thing since sliced bread but not one has told us why? I bet that your all glad we've had such extreme weather to take media attention away as much as it has been. It seems the Tories don't like debate and prefer to just use the thumbs down button to give the impression that public opinion is on their side. I will admit that I have commented more than most on this thread but that is because there is nothing for the Tories to talk about as there's no-one to attack and those who disagree with what this government is doing get bored of being attacked by those, which has been demonstrated, are not interested in listening. There is a word for that as well and as I've said before I don't like the direction this country is headed in.
I think I hit the nail on the head when I described you as smoke screen, but I can see through you.
Now please indulge me.
From all mp's past and present, who would you have as
P. M.
Chancellor
Foreign Secretary
I'm not sure what you think I am but I think you'd be suprised at how far away from the truth you are whatever it is. I thought Robin Cook was a good principled foreign secretary and it is a shame he wasn't listened to. I actually think Paddy Ashtown would have made a good prime minister. Until such a time as the City of London. Alistair Darling appeared to me to be a competent enough chancellor but obviously appearances can be deceptive and it's hard to comment on how others would perform in a job they haven't done.
Thanks for that, it reveals a lot, your either kidding me or your political knowledge is very limited. However you had a go, well done it's more than most would.
[quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]alive and awake[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]alive and awake[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]alive and awake[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BertSanders[/bold] wrote: tt seems some people are worried they may get a job. Benefits will become less available. Recovery is happening. Fortunately I was able to turn Balls off. He has nothing to say. Like the last poster i too pray it will not be Labour again[/p][/quote]So you don't even bother to listen to an opposing point of view?. Are you really that confident that you're right and there are no issues you may not have considered?. Does it even matter to you if someone may have a valid point?. There are many names for people with your attitude. I'll be polite and call it brainwashed. Hit me with some more soundbites Bert.[/p][/quote]You might not have political leaning but I suspect you have a major religious one. RollandSmoke read smoke screen. You don't fool me you will be ranting the same rubbish tomorrow afternoon some where.[/p][/quote]I'm Atheist. Sorry to disappoint you. All my opinions are my own.[/p][/quote]I'm sure your opinions are your own, it's the poor empty heads you preach to I worry about.[/p][/quote]I'm confused. "ranting the same rubbish" "it's the poor empty heads you preach to"? I prefer to debate but on the day of George Osborne's Autumn statement non of his supporters have been able to come up with a single thing that he had announced that was improving anything. Sure a few have chipped in to make derogatory comments about those who don't believe that the Oik is the best thing since sliced bread but not one has told us why? I bet that your all glad we've had such extreme weather to take media attention away as much as it has been. It seems the Tories don't like debate and prefer to just use the thumbs down button to give the impression that public opinion is on their side. I will admit that I have commented more than most on this thread but that is because there is nothing for the Tories to talk about as there's no-one to attack and those who disagree with what this government is doing get bored of being attacked by those, which has been demonstrated, are not interested in listening. There is a word for that as well and as I've said before I don't like the direction this country is headed in.[/p][/quote]I think I hit the nail on the head when I described you as smoke screen, but I can see through you. Now please indulge me. From all mp's past and present, who would you have as P. M. Chancellor Foreign Secretary[/p][/quote]I'm not sure what you think I am but I think you'd be suprised at how far away from the truth you are whatever it is. I thought Robin Cook was a good principled foreign secretary and it is a shame he wasn't listened to. I actually think Paddy Ashtown would have made a good prime minister. Until such a time as the City of London. Alistair Darling appeared to me to be a competent enough chancellor but obviously appearances can be deceptive and it's hard to comment on how others would perform in a job they haven't done.[/p][/quote]Thanks for that, it reveals a lot, your either kidding me or your political knowledge is very limited. However you had a go, well done it's more than most would. alive and awake

9:33pm Thu 5 Dec 13

bd7 helper says...

more fraudster what a waste of time
more fraudster what a waste of time bd7 helper

9:42pm Thu 5 Dec 13

RollandSmoke says...

alive and awake wrote:
RollandSmoke wrote:
alive and awake wrote:
RollandSmoke wrote:
alive and awake wrote:
RollandSmoke wrote:
alive and awake wrote:
RollandSmoke wrote:
BertSanders wrote:
tt seems some people are worried they may get a job. Benefits will become less available. Recovery is happening. Fortunately I was able to turn Balls off. He has nothing to say. Like the last poster i too pray it will not be Labour again
So you don't even bother to listen to an opposing point of view?. Are you really that confident that you're right and there are no issues you may not have considered?. Does it even matter to you if someone may have a valid point?. There are many names for people with your attitude. I'll be polite and call it brainwashed. Hit me with some more soundbites Bert.
You might not have political leaning but I suspect you have a major religious one. RollandSmoke read smoke screen. You don't fool me you will be ranting the same rubbish tomorrow afternoon some where.
I'm Atheist. Sorry to disappoint you. All my opinions are my own.
I'm sure your opinions are your own, it's the poor empty heads you preach to I worry about.
I'm confused. "ranting the same rubbish" "it's the poor empty heads you preach to"? I prefer to debate but on the day of George Osborne's Autumn statement non of his supporters have been able to come up with a single thing that he had announced that was improving anything. Sure a few have chipped in to make derogatory comments about those who don't believe that the Oik is the best thing since sliced bread but not one has told us why? I bet that your all glad we've had such extreme weather to take media attention away as much as it has been. It seems the Tories don't like debate and prefer to just use the thumbs down button to give the impression that public opinion is on their side. I will admit that I have commented more than most on this thread but that is because there is nothing for the Tories to talk about as there's no-one to attack and those who disagree with what this government is doing get bored of being attacked by those, which has been demonstrated, are not interested in listening. There is a word for that as well and as I've said before I don't like the direction this country is headed in.
I think I hit the nail on the head when I described you as smoke screen, but I can see through you.
Now please indulge me.
From all mp's past and present, who would you have as
P. M.
Chancellor
Foreign Secretary
I'm not sure what you think I am but I think you'd be suprised at how far away from the truth you are whatever it is. I thought Robin Cook was a good principled foreign secretary and it is a shame he wasn't listened to. I actually think Paddy Ashtown would have made a good prime minister. Until such a time as the City of London. Alistair Darling appeared to me to be a competent enough chancellor but obviously appearances can be deceptive and it's hard to comment on how others would perform in a job they haven't done.
Thanks for that, it reveals a lot, your either kidding me or your political knowledge is very limited. However you had a go, well done it's more than most would.
How good does it need to be in order for your opinions to be worthy of the comments section of the local rag? These appeared to me to be well principled level headed people. I would even admit to thinking the same of major and his recent comments have suggested I was right.
[quote][p][bold]alive and awake[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]alive and awake[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]alive and awake[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]alive and awake[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BertSanders[/bold] wrote: tt seems some people are worried they may get a job. Benefits will become less available. Recovery is happening. Fortunately I was able to turn Balls off. He has nothing to say. Like the last poster i too pray it will not be Labour again[/p][/quote]So you don't even bother to listen to an opposing point of view?. Are you really that confident that you're right and there are no issues you may not have considered?. Does it even matter to you if someone may have a valid point?. There are many names for people with your attitude. I'll be polite and call it brainwashed. Hit me with some more soundbites Bert.[/p][/quote]You might not have political leaning but I suspect you have a major religious one. RollandSmoke read smoke screen. You don't fool me you will be ranting the same rubbish tomorrow afternoon some where.[/p][/quote]I'm Atheist. Sorry to disappoint you. All my opinions are my own.[/p][/quote]I'm sure your opinions are your own, it's the poor empty heads you preach to I worry about.[/p][/quote]I'm confused. "ranting the same rubbish" "it's the poor empty heads you preach to"? I prefer to debate but on the day of George Osborne's Autumn statement non of his supporters have been able to come up with a single thing that he had announced that was improving anything. Sure a few have chipped in to make derogatory comments about those who don't believe that the Oik is the best thing since sliced bread but not one has told us why? I bet that your all glad we've had such extreme weather to take media attention away as much as it has been. It seems the Tories don't like debate and prefer to just use the thumbs down button to give the impression that public opinion is on their side. I will admit that I have commented more than most on this thread but that is because there is nothing for the Tories to talk about as there's no-one to attack and those who disagree with what this government is doing get bored of being attacked by those, which has been demonstrated, are not interested in listening. There is a word for that as well and as I've said before I don't like the direction this country is headed in.[/p][/quote]I think I hit the nail on the head when I described you as smoke screen, but I can see through you. Now please indulge me. From all mp's past and present, who would you have as P. M. Chancellor Foreign Secretary[/p][/quote]I'm not sure what you think I am but I think you'd be suprised at how far away from the truth you are whatever it is. I thought Robin Cook was a good principled foreign secretary and it is a shame he wasn't listened to. I actually think Paddy Ashtown would have made a good prime minister. Until such a time as the City of London. Alistair Darling appeared to me to be a competent enough chancellor but obviously appearances can be deceptive and it's hard to comment on how others would perform in a job they haven't done.[/p][/quote]Thanks for that, it reveals a lot, your either kidding me or your political knowledge is very limited. However you had a go, well done it's more than most would.[/p][/quote]How good does it need to be in order for your opinions to be worthy of the comments section of the local rag? These appeared to me to be well principled level headed people. I would even admit to thinking the same of major and his recent comments have suggested I was right. RollandSmoke

9:52pm Thu 5 Dec 13

alive and awake says...

RollandSmoke wrote:
alive and awake wrote:
RollandSmoke wrote:
alive and awake wrote:
RollandSmoke wrote:
alive and awake wrote:
RollandSmoke wrote:
alive and awake wrote:
RollandSmoke wrote:
BertSanders wrote:
tt seems some people are worried they may get a job. Benefits will become less available. Recovery is happening. Fortunately I was able to turn Balls off. He has nothing to say. Like the last poster i too pray it will not be Labour again
So you don't even bother to listen to an opposing point of view?. Are you really that confident that you're right and there are no issues you may not have considered?. Does it even matter to you if someone may have a valid point?. There are many names for people with your attitude. I'll be polite and call it brainwashed. Hit me with some more soundbites Bert.
You might not have political leaning but I suspect you have a major religious one. RollandSmoke read smoke screen. You don't fool me you will be ranting the same rubbish tomorrow afternoon some where.
I'm Atheist. Sorry to disappoint you. All my opinions are my own.
I'm sure your opinions are your own, it's the poor empty heads you preach to I worry about.
I'm confused. "ranting the same rubbish" "it's the poor empty heads you preach to"? I prefer to debate but on the day of George Osborne's Autumn statement non of his supporters have been able to come up with a single thing that he had announced that was improving anything. Sure a few have chipped in to make derogatory comments about those who don't believe that the Oik is the best thing since sliced bread but not one has told us why? I bet that your all glad we've had such extreme weather to take media attention away as much as it has been. It seems the Tories don't like debate and prefer to just use the thumbs down button to give the impression that public opinion is on their side. I will admit that I have commented more than most on this thread but that is because there is nothing for the Tories to talk about as there's no-one to attack and those who disagree with what this government is doing get bored of being attacked by those, which has been demonstrated, are not interested in listening. There is a word for that as well and as I've said before I don't like the direction this country is headed in.
I think I hit the nail on the head when I described you as smoke screen, but I can see through you.
Now please indulge me.
From all mp's past and present, who would you have as
P. M.
Chancellor
Foreign Secretary
I'm not sure what you think I am but I think you'd be suprised at how far away from the truth you are whatever it is. I thought Robin Cook was a good principled foreign secretary and it is a shame he wasn't listened to. I actually think Paddy Ashtown would have made a good prime minister. Until such a time as the City of London. Alistair Darling appeared to me to be a competent enough chancellor but obviously appearances can be deceptive and it's hard to comment on how others would perform in a job they haven't done.
Thanks for that, it reveals a lot, your either kidding me or your political knowledge is very limited. However you had a go, well done it's more than most would.
How good does it need to be in order for your opinions to be worthy of the comments section of the local rag? These appeared to me to be well principled level headed people. I would even admit to thinking the same of major and his recent comments have suggested I was right.
You never let me down, Major can say what he wants now, or say what he is asked to say by the Tory spinners. Major would never get in my team.

I hope sense will prevail with the passing of Nelson Mandela. R. I. P.
[quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]alive and awake[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]alive and awake[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]alive and awake[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]alive and awake[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BertSanders[/bold] wrote: tt seems some people are worried they may get a job. Benefits will become less available. Recovery is happening. Fortunately I was able to turn Balls off. He has nothing to say. Like the last poster i too pray it will not be Labour again[/p][/quote]So you don't even bother to listen to an opposing point of view?. Are you really that confident that you're right and there are no issues you may not have considered?. Does it even matter to you if someone may have a valid point?. There are many names for people with your attitude. I'll be polite and call it brainwashed. Hit me with some more soundbites Bert.[/p][/quote]You might not have political leaning but I suspect you have a major religious one. RollandSmoke read smoke screen. You don't fool me you will be ranting the same rubbish tomorrow afternoon some where.[/p][/quote]I'm Atheist. Sorry to disappoint you. All my opinions are my own.[/p][/quote]I'm sure your opinions are your own, it's the poor empty heads you preach to I worry about.[/p][/quote]I'm confused. "ranting the same rubbish" "it's the poor empty heads you preach to"? I prefer to debate but on the day of George Osborne's Autumn statement non of his supporters have been able to come up with a single thing that he had announced that was improving anything. Sure a few have chipped in to make derogatory comments about those who don't believe that the Oik is the best thing since sliced bread but not one has told us why? I bet that your all glad we've had such extreme weather to take media attention away as much as it has been. It seems the Tories don't like debate and prefer to just use the thumbs down button to give the impression that public opinion is on their side. I will admit that I have commented more than most on this thread but that is because there is nothing for the Tories to talk about as there's no-one to attack and those who disagree with what this government is doing get bored of being attacked by those, which has been demonstrated, are not interested in listening. There is a word for that as well and as I've said before I don't like the direction this country is headed in.[/p][/quote]I think I hit the nail on the head when I described you as smoke screen, but I can see through you. Now please indulge me. From all mp's past and present, who would you have as P. M. Chancellor Foreign Secretary[/p][/quote]I'm not sure what you think I am but I think you'd be suprised at how far away from the truth you are whatever it is. I thought Robin Cook was a good principled foreign secretary and it is a shame he wasn't listened to. I actually think Paddy Ashtown would have made a good prime minister. Until such a time as the City of London. Alistair Darling appeared to me to be a competent enough chancellor but obviously appearances can be deceptive and it's hard to comment on how others would perform in a job they haven't done.[/p][/quote]Thanks for that, it reveals a lot, your either kidding me or your political knowledge is very limited. However you had a go, well done it's more than most would.[/p][/quote]How good does it need to be in order for your opinions to be worthy of the comments section of the local rag? These appeared to me to be well principled level headed people. I would even admit to thinking the same of major and his recent comments have suggested I was right.[/p][/quote]You never let me down, Major can say what he wants now, or say what he is asked to say by the Tory spinners. Major would never get in my team. I hope sense will prevail with the passing of Nelson Mandela. R. I. P. alive and awake

10:11pm Thu 5 Dec 13

RollandSmoke says...

R.I.P Nelson Mandela you will not be forgotten. Thank you for making your stand. The world is a fairer place because you did.
R.I.P Nelson Mandela you will not be forgotten. Thank you for making your stand. The world is a fairer place because you did. RollandSmoke

10:18pm Thu 5 Dec 13

Alhaurinrhino says...

RollandSmoke wrote:
R.I.P Nelson Mandela you will not be forgotten. Thank you for making your stand. The world is a fairer place because you did.
One less terrorist in the world to worry about.
[quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: R.I.P Nelson Mandela you will not be forgotten. Thank you for making your stand. The world is a fairer place because you did.[/p][/quote]One less terrorist in the world to worry about. Alhaurinrhino

10:23pm Thu 5 Dec 13

RollandSmoke says...

Alhaurinrhino wrote:
RollandSmoke wrote:
R.I.P Nelson Mandela you will not be forgotten. Thank you for making your stand. The world is a fairer place because you did.
One less terrorist in the world to worry about.
Semantics. It should never turn to violence to get your point heard. It should never need to. Oppression should never be tolerated.
[quote][p][bold]Alhaurinrhino[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: R.I.P Nelson Mandela you will not be forgotten. Thank you for making your stand. The world is a fairer place because you did.[/p][/quote]One less terrorist in the world to worry about.[/p][/quote]Semantics. It should never turn to violence to get your point heard. It should never need to. Oppression should never be tolerated. RollandSmoke

11:21pm Thu 5 Dec 13

RollandSmoke says...

Do you believe in coincidence?

http://www.news.com.
au/entertainment/mov
ies/sad-coincidence-
prince-william-and-k
ate-middleton-attend
-mandela-the-long-wa
lk-to-freedom-premie
re-as-the-leader-die
s/story-e6frfmvr-122
6776706033
Do you believe in coincidence? http://www.news.com. au/entertainment/mov ies/sad-coincidence- prince-william-and-k ate-middleton-attend -mandela-the-long-wa lk-to-freedom-premie re-as-the-leader-die s/story-e6frfmvr-122 6776706033 RollandSmoke

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree