Man, 82, rescued from Cleckheaton fire

Bradford Telegraph and Argus: Man, 82, rescued from Cleckheaton fire Man, 82, rescued from Cleckheaton fire

An 82-year-old man was taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation after a chimney fire at his home in Cleckheaton.

Firefighters were called to the property on Scholes Lane, Scholes, at 1.15pm yesterday.

A spokesman for Cleckheaton fire station said the heat from a gas fire had ignited soot and debris behind the appliance. The flames then spread to the chimney.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree