Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting TANEWS to 80360, or email
Woman, 91, rescued from Keighley blaze
7:00am Thursday 17th October 2013 in News
A 91-year-old woman was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire at her flat in Keighley yesterday. Fire crews were called to St Peter’s Court on South Street, at 3.50pm. A fire service spokesman said a plastic plate caught fire on an electric cooker hob and a neighbour led the pensioner to safety from the flat after an alarm was activated.
Comments are closed on this article.