Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting TANEWS to 80360, or email
Bradford family of ten escapes fire
11:00am Monday 9th September 2013 in News
A family of ten escaped a house fire after a burning incense stick fell on to a pile of ironing and destroyed their front room.
It happened shortly before noon on Saturday at the house in Little Horton Lane, Bradford.
Members of the family had tried to put out the blaze with buckets of water but had been beaten back by the heat and smoke.
When firefighters from Odsal, backed up by a crew from Bradford, arrived the curtains had also caught light.