Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting TANEWS to 80360, or email
Chimney fire at Keighley repair centre
7:00am Saturday 23rd March 2013 in News
Firefighters were called to a chimney blaze at a workshop in Keighley yesterday. A plastic shielding around the chimney at the forklift truck servicing and repair centre in Craven Road had set alight. The two workers inside the single-storey building had got out by the time fire crews from Keighley and Silsden stations arrived at about 10.15am. Firefighters were on the scene for about 30 minutes. No-one was injured.