Bradford bungalow blaze thought to have been started by rough sleepers (From Bradford Telegraph and Argus)
Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting TANEWS to 80360, or email
Bradford bungalow blaze thought to have been started by rough sleepers
A blaze at an empty bungalow is believed to have been started accidentally by someone sleeping rough.
Firefighters were called to the boarded-up property in Whetley Lane, Girlington, at about 9.30pm on Saturday night and used one hose reel and two crew wearing breathing apparatus to search the premises and tackle the flames.
A fire spokesman said: “There was no one in at the time, it's an unoccupied bungalow but we think someone might have been sleeping rough in it and started the fire by accident."