Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting TANEWS to 80360, or email
Hospital fire at Bradford Royal Infirmary caused by faulty extractor fan
A fire at Bradford Royal Infirmary was stopped from causing any real damage after cleaners raised the alarm.
The fire in the Ear, Nose and Throat department, started in a faulty extractor fan in the toilets at 9pm last night.
Fairweather Green firefighters said that the cleaner’s quick actions, the design of the building and their efforts meant that the fire was contained without any real damage being caused.