Pudsey woman injured in kitchen blaze

First published in News

An elderly woman was taken to hospital suffering smoke inhalation after a kitchen blaze at her home in Pudsey.

The woman, who is believed to be aged around 75, was taken by ambulance to Leeds General Infirmary for treatment after fire broke out at her home on Ederoyd Drive just after 9am yesterday.

Crews from Stanningley and Bradford were called.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree