'We put spotlight on poor standards', says Ofsted director

Bradford Telegraph and Argus: Ofsted regional director Mike Cladingbowl Ofsted regional director Mike Cladingbowl

School inspectors have a duty to “shine the spotlight” on areas where children are not receiving a good or better education, an Ofsted director said last night.

Mike Cladingbowl (pictured right), the northern regional director of Ofsted, told the Telegraph & Argus that yesterday’s annual report highlighted how while schools in England were getting better overall, there were areas where education was not “good enough”.

The national report revealed nearly 2.3 million children across the country were at schools which were not good or outstanding.

Mr Cladingbowl said it was right for Ofsted to reveal where students were not attending good schools.

He said: “That’s our job, that’s what we have to do and it’s right that where there are parts of the country where children are not receiving a good or better education, which is the education they should receive, it’s right that we should shine the spotlight on them.”

Mr Cladingbowl said the report showed progress in schools across the country was not good enough.

He said: “We have published this information so that local people, parents, schools, councillors and local authorities can see that there’s too much variation and there are some parts of the country struggling and from the figures Bradford is one of them where children are not getting the good education that they deserve in secondary schools.

“In primary schools it’s different.”

Mr Cladingbowl said the children’s backgrounds and the areas they live in were not the main factor for deciding on whether a school was good or not.

He said: “All of our evidence is that it is the leadership of the school, the headteacher and the governors in the school set high standards, high expectations and how well they work with the children to make sure the children are at good lessons day-in day-out.

“It can be done and there are plenty of schools in Bradford where they have turned things around.

“However, there are too many of the children who go to secondary schools in Bradford who are not going to a good school and we need to do something about it.”

Comments (19)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

7:33am Wed 28 Nov 12

Blotto says...

One of the big problems within the Secondary Schools is discipline and it is a 3 way sword, The attitude of Teachers the attitude of Parents and the attitude of Pupils are contributing to a poorer level of Education expected. During their 10 year tenure Education Bradford struggled against a tide of apathy led by a miffed Council to raise standards, but standards did rise, now a year on the bad old signs that the Council is still failing, especially in the Secondary sector, are starting to creep in and no surprise there! The Political will is still being diluted by internal bickering and faction spats, I can predict another outside agency coming back within another 5 years unless they sort it out.
One of the big problems within the Secondary Schools is discipline and it is a 3 way sword, The attitude of Teachers the attitude of Parents and the attitude of Pupils are contributing to a poorer level of Education expected. During their 10 year tenure Education Bradford struggled against a tide of apathy led by a miffed Council to raise standards, but standards did rise, now a year on the bad old signs that the Council is still failing, especially in the Secondary sector, are starting to creep in and no surprise there! The Political will is still being diluted by internal bickering and faction spats, I can predict another outside agency coming back within another 5 years unless they sort it out. Blotto

7:48am Wed 28 Nov 12

loftyme says...

Not just secondary schools, my sons school in Cottingley has gone from good down to satisfactory, which for me is not good enough, with some of the standards "not being met"
Not just secondary schools, my sons school in Cottingley has gone from good down to satisfactory, which for me is not good enough, with some of the standards "not being met" loftyme

7:50am Wed 28 Nov 12

loftyme says...

forgot to add that the ratio of mixed cultures is now 70% non white, not that it makes any difference :)
forgot to add that the ratio of mixed cultures is now 70% non white, not that it makes any difference :) loftyme

8:09am Wed 28 Nov 12

JAtkinson says...

loftyme wrote:
Not just secondary schools, my sons school in Cottingley has gone from good down to satisfactory, which for me is not good enough, with some of the standards "not being met"
Perhaps they should teach possessive apostrophes and full stops at the end of sentences. This might help.
[quote][p][bold]loftyme[/bold] wrote: Not just secondary schools, my sons school in Cottingley has gone from good down to satisfactory, which for me is not good enough, with some of the standards "not being met"[/p][/quote]Perhaps they should teach possessive apostrophes and full stops at the end of sentences. This might help. JAtkinson

8:15am Wed 28 Nov 12

JAtkinson says...

Education in Bradford remains poor with students attaining well below the national average and not making good progress. One of the first acts after the Council regained control of education was to get rid of a team dedicated to "Narrowing the Gaps" and ensuring all students, no matter what their circumstances were, did well in school. Support for school was cut; standards went down, or didn't improve as quickly as they should.

It must be noticed that the majority of the LAs who fair poorly, languishing at the bottom of the tables, are in the North. What is the national government doing other than hastening the decline of the north? What did the last Labour government do other than this, and what are the current lot doing other than making their rich friends richer and us poor lot in the north poorer?
Education in Bradford remains poor with students attaining well below the national average and not making good progress. One of the first acts after the Council regained control of education was to get rid of a team dedicated to "Narrowing the Gaps" and ensuring all students, no matter what their circumstances were, did well in school. Support for school was cut; standards went down, or didn't improve as quickly as they should. It must be noticed that the majority of the LAs who fair poorly, languishing at the bottom of the tables, are in the North. What is the national government doing other than hastening the decline of the north? What did the last Labour government do other than this, and what are the current lot doing other than making their rich friends richer and us poor lot in the north poorer? JAtkinson

8:25am Wed 28 Nov 12

Thee Voice of Reason says...

Children being thrown into schools without being able to speak a word of English clearly makes no difference and if you say it does you are cast as a racist.
Children being thrown into schools without being able to speak a word of English clearly makes no difference and if you say it does you are cast as a racist. Thee Voice of Reason

8:28am Wed 28 Nov 12

angry bradfordian says...

The response of our city leaders has made me really angry this morning and sums up why the city is in the state it is.
A group of educational experts have gone into schools and come up with a result that our schools aren't good enough. Then Berry, Sutcliffe and co just ramble on about it not showing the full story and remain with their heads firmly buried in the sand.

Berry has been responsible for education in Bradford for a number of years. If he'd been the head of a private company the results would have meant he'd be out on his ear. However in the world of the public sector no blame culture he just carries on blaming other people.

Every time a report criticising the city comes out it always seems to be belittled as not taking everything into account (see shop closure league tables, traffic jam reports, schools etc etc). When it's good news the press release is out before you can say 'Alastair Campbell'

I'm sick of the incompetents running our city and the sad thing is it doesn't matter which party you vote for because they're all as bad as each other!
The response of our city leaders has made me really angry this morning and sums up why the city is in the state it is. A group of educational experts have gone into schools and come up with a result that our schools aren't good enough. Then Berry, Sutcliffe and co just ramble on about it not showing the full story and remain with their heads firmly buried in the sand. Berry has been responsible for education in Bradford for a number of years. If he'd been the head of a private company the results would have meant he'd be out on his ear. However in the world of the public sector no blame culture he just carries on blaming other people. Every time a report criticising the city comes out it always seems to be belittled as not taking everything into account (see shop closure league tables, traffic jam reports, schools etc etc). When it's good news the press release is out before you can say 'Alastair Campbell' I'm sick of the incompetents running our city and the sad thing is it doesn't matter which party you vote for because they're all as bad as each other! angry bradfordian

8:45am Wed 28 Nov 12

Joedavid says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Children being thrown into schools without being able to speak a word of English clearly makes no difference and if you say it does you are cast as a racist.
This is a report on Secondary schools so surely all can speak, write and understand English at this age.
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Children being thrown into schools without being able to speak a word of English clearly makes no difference and if you say it does you are cast as a racist.[/p][/quote]This is a report on Secondary schools so surely all can speak, write and understand English at this age. Joedavid

9:08am Wed 28 Nov 12

mad matt says...

Joedavid wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Children being thrown into schools without being able to speak a word of English clearly makes no difference and if you say it does you are cast as a racist.
This is a report on Secondary schools so surely all can speak, write and understand English at this age.
A lot cannot - English is a second or even third language for some.
[quote][p][bold]Joedavid[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Children being thrown into schools without being able to speak a word of English clearly makes no difference and if you say it does you are cast as a racist.[/p][/quote]This is a report on Secondary schools so surely all can speak, write and understand English at this age.[/p][/quote]A lot cannot - English is a second or even third language for some. mad matt

9:42am Wed 28 Nov 12

Joedavid says...

mad matt wrote:
Joedavid wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Children being thrown into schools without being able to speak a word of English clearly makes no difference and if you say it does you are cast as a racist.
This is a report on Secondary schools so surely all can speak, write and understand English at this age.
A lot cannot - English is a second or even third language for some.
Always will be second or third can't alter the child's family, the school prior to the secondary one we talking about is failing any child that can't speak, write and understand English whilst in their care and before leaving to attend secondary school.
[quote][p][bold]mad matt[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Joedavid[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Children being thrown into schools without being able to speak a word of English clearly makes no difference and if you say it does you are cast as a racist.[/p][/quote]This is a report on Secondary schools so surely all can speak, write and understand English at this age.[/p][/quote]A lot cannot - English is a second or even third language for some.[/p][/quote]Always will be second or third can't alter the child's family, the school prior to the secondary one we talking about is failing any child that can't speak, write and understand English whilst in their care and before leaving to attend secondary school. Joedavid

9:43am Wed 28 Nov 12

Bone_idle18 says...

In other article on this it's the same councillors defending themselves rather than taking the criticism on board and doing something about it. Our councillors are more bothered about how the public perceive them (badly, no matter what they say) than they are about admitting mistakes and being seen to be doing something about them.
.
I'd be interested to know where Galloway sent his message from, South America, middle east, London, Blackburn or Bradford?
In other article on this it's the same councillors defending themselves rather than taking the criticism on board and doing something about it. Our councillors are more bothered about how the public perceive them (badly, no matter what they say) than they are about admitting mistakes and being seen to be doing something about them. . I'd be interested to know where Galloway sent his message from, South America, middle east, London, Blackburn or Bradford? Bone_idle18

9:44am Wed 28 Nov 12

Thee Voice of Reason says...

mad matt wrote:
Joedavid wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote: Children being thrown into schools without being able to speak a word of English clearly makes no difference and if you say it does you are cast as a racist.
This is a report on Secondary schools so surely all can speak, write and understand English at this age.
A lot cannot - English is a second or even third language for some.
This effects the primary school which slows down development as children catch up with those that have been taught at home. It's not the major factor but it's a factor.

I tell you what I'll take the approach of our councillors and say all is rosey and this report is aload of rubbish if that makes you happy.
[quote][p][bold]mad matt[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Joedavid[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Children being thrown into schools without being able to speak a word of English clearly makes no difference and if you say it does you are cast as a racist.[/p][/quote]This is a report on Secondary schools so surely all can speak, write and understand English at this age.[/p][/quote]A lot cannot - English is a second or even third language for some.[/p][/quote]This effects the primary school which slows down development as children catch up with those that have been taught at home. It's not the major factor but it's a factor. I tell you what I'll take the approach of our councillors and say all is rosey and this report is aload of rubbish if that makes you happy. Thee Voice of Reason

10:08am Wed 28 Nov 12

cormon says...

This article is built on fatuous assumptions on several counts. The first is that inspection regimes have anything to do with education. They don't and never have.

They are part of the machinery that was introduced in the 1980's to guarantee a systems approach to organising schools, hospitals and everything else that once operated on the basis of the trust that ordinary people had in their professionals.

The removal of such trust paved the way for bureaucracy, standards based on measurement and box ticking, league tables that reflect crude training regimes and inspectors who are brilliant with clip boards, but couldn't spot an educational cameo if they were in the middle of it. So inspection regimes add nothing to our grasp of education other than the massive cost that they incur.

The second false assumption is that the schools are somehow penalised because they accommodate second or third language English speakers. I have a friend who has a 12 year old daughter: she speaks four languages fluently, is an accomplished singer, writer and musician and far in excess educationally of any provision that a school could provide for her chronological age.

She is involved in the active process of learning. When, in the 1980's our politicians changed schols from being educational environments into training ones, and changed education from a learning process into a commodity (how many qualifications have you got?) we betrayed several generations of youngsters, and adults who returned to education in later life. The rising incidence of 'dumbing down' is indicative of this trend. You can have schools which are designated as delivering the goods, but the goods are shoddy.

We might also ask those parents who have been duped by this deception where they get their ideas from about how education actually works? If it is the 'daily drivel' then this just adds to the dumbinmg down effect.
This article is built on fatuous assumptions on several counts. The first is that inspection regimes have anything to do with education. They don't and never have. They are part of the machinery that was introduced in the 1980's to guarantee a systems approach to organising schools, hospitals and everything else that once operated on the basis of the trust that ordinary people had in their professionals. The removal of such trust paved the way for bureaucracy, standards based on measurement and box ticking, league tables that reflect crude training regimes and inspectors who are brilliant with clip boards, but couldn't spot an educational cameo if they were in the middle of it. So inspection regimes add nothing to our grasp of education other than the massive cost that they incur. The second false assumption is that the schools are somehow penalised because they accommodate second or third language English speakers. I have a friend who has a 12 year old daughter: she speaks four languages fluently, is an accomplished singer, writer and musician and far in excess educationally of any provision that a school could provide for her chronological age. She is involved in the active process of learning. When, in the 1980's our politicians changed schols from being educational environments into training ones, and changed education from a learning process into a commodity (how many qualifications have you got?) we betrayed several generations of youngsters, and adults who returned to education in later life. The rising incidence of 'dumbing down' is indicative of this trend. You can have schools which are designated as delivering the goods, but the goods are shoddy. We might also ask those parents who have been duped by this deception where they get their ideas from about how education actually works? If it is the 'daily drivel' then this just adds to the dumbinmg down effect. cormon

11:50am Wed 28 Nov 12

ANY WHERE BUT HERE says...

angry bradfordian wrote:
The response of our city leaders has made me really angry this morning and sums up why the city is in the state it is.
A group of educational experts have gone into schools and come up with a result that our schools aren't good enough. Then Berry, Sutcliffe and co just ramble on about it not showing the full story and remain with their heads firmly buried in the sand.

Berry has been responsible for education in Bradford for a number of years. If he'd been the head of a private company the results would have meant he'd be out on his ear. However in the world of the public sector no blame culture he just carries on blaming other people.

Every time a report criticising the city comes out it always seems to be belittled as not taking everything into account (see shop closure league tables, traffic jam reports, schools etc etc). When it's good news the press release is out before you can say 'Alastair Campbell'

I'm sick of the incompetents running our city and the sad thing is it doesn't matter which party you vote for because they're all as bad as each other!
We see this every single day and can do absolutele'y nothing about it.
[quote][p][bold]angry bradfordian[/bold] wrote: The response of our city leaders has made me really angry this morning and sums up why the city is in the state it is. A group of educational experts have gone into schools and come up with a result that our schools aren't good enough. Then Berry, Sutcliffe and co just ramble on about it not showing the full story and remain with their heads firmly buried in the sand. Berry has been responsible for education in Bradford for a number of years. If he'd been the head of a private company the results would have meant he'd be out on his ear. However in the world of the public sector no blame culture he just carries on blaming other people. Every time a report criticising the city comes out it always seems to be belittled as not taking everything into account (see shop closure league tables, traffic jam reports, schools etc etc). When it's good news the press release is out before you can say 'Alastair Campbell' I'm sick of the incompetents running our city and the sad thing is it doesn't matter which party you vote for because they're all as bad as each other![/p][/quote]We see this every single day and can do absolutele'y nothing about it. ANY WHERE BUT HERE

1:34pm Wed 28 Nov 12

RollandSmoke says...

Schools fail because their methods of teaching are designed around pumping out doers rather than thinkers. Kids are taught that there is only ever one correct answer. The failure doesn't lie with the child, it lies with an education system that fails to inspire. Rather than teaching techniques for the kids to learn and educate them as regards critical thinking where they examine the possibilities and deduce the answer that they think best applies they are taught what the system deals important for them to know in a way that ensures they come up with the answers that will pass tests to meet the schools targets. Creative/Critical/la
teral thinking are discouraged and the kids leave school indoctrinated into a kind of Borg hive collective mindset.
Schools fail because their methods of teaching are designed around pumping out doers rather than thinkers. Kids are taught that there is only ever one correct answer. The failure doesn't lie with the child, it lies with an education system that fails to inspire. Rather than teaching techniques for the kids to learn and educate them as regards critical thinking where they examine the possibilities and deduce the answer that they think best applies they are taught what the system deals important for them to know in a way that ensures they come up with the answers that will pass tests to meet the schools targets. Creative/Critical/la teral thinking are discouraged and the kids leave school indoctrinated into a kind of Borg hive collective mindset. RollandSmoke

4:45pm Wed 28 Nov 12

sorrow&anger says...

Here we go again. Yet another addition to the long list of national league tables that Bradford finds itself at the wrong end of.

Things will never improve until Bradford is split into smaller districts. At the moment Bradford is too big and too diverse for City Hall to govern effectively. We will only get results if the problems are broken down into smaller pieces so that resources can be concentrated more effectively..
Here we go again. Yet another addition to the long list of national league tables that Bradford finds itself at the wrong end of. Things will never improve until Bradford is split into smaller districts. At the moment Bradford is too big and too diverse for City Hall to govern effectively. We will only get results if the problems are broken down into smaller pieces so that resources can be concentrated more effectively.. sorrow&anger

10:48pm Wed 28 Nov 12

Iftikhar says...

A civilisation is measured not by the rights it grants its majority but the privileges it allows its minorities.



Muslim community not only needs Mosques but also state funded Muslim schools for their bilingual children. They need to learn and be well versed in standard English to follow the national Curriculum and go for higher studies and research to serve humanity. They also need to learn and be well versed in Arabic, Urdu and other community languages to keep in touch with their cultural heritage and enjoy the beauty of their literature and poetry. A Muslim is a citizen of this tiny global village. He/she does not want to become notoriously monolingual Brit.

A good school is not just a knowledge factory or a conveyor belt for churning out exam passes - it is a community, a family. A community is held together by common values and principles.

It is a common saying that British schooling is upholding British values of integration, respect, tolerance and equality. But all minority groups find British schooling is the home of institutional racism and British teachers are chicken racist. This is one of the many reason why they would like to see their children attending their own schools with their own teachers. Muslim community started setting up school in the 80s and I set up the first Muslim school in 1981 and now there are 166 Muslim schools and only 11 are state funded. Sikh and Hindu communities have set up their own schools. Now Black community is thinking of setting up schools with their own teachers.

Muslim families are as entitled as any other religious group to schools that nurture their children's faith. Muslim pupils should be educated in Muslim schools because the current system is marginalising them. Teaching Muslim children in a Muslim school would remove the "problem of them being exposed" to values that conflict with Islamic faith. Muslim pupils are disadvantaged and marginalised in the city's state schools because the cultural heritage of the curriculum is "European and Christian".

Muslim schools provide an education in accordance with the Muslim beliefs and values, such as providing single-sex schooling after puberty. They are thus a response to the danger of absorption into the dominant culture.

A growing number of British-born Muslims and especially Pakistanis are suffering from psychological problems and apathy and are either turning to crime or radical Islam. Majority of British Muslims are from Pakistan.
A growing number of young Pakistanis feel they are ‘second class citizens and will remain so. They are addressed as outsiders – as ‘immigrant, **** or Muslim’ and increasingly shut out or discriminated against. The hardening of attitudes towards Muslims in British society is also having an effect.

I have been campaigning for state funded Muslim schools for the last 40 years because British schooling is the home of institutional racism and British teachers are chicken racists. British teachers are not role models for Muslim children during their developmental periods.

I set up the first Muslim school in London in 1981 and now there are about 170 Muslim schools and only 12 are state funded. I would like to see each and every Muslim child in a state funded Muslim school with bilingual Muslim
teachers as role model. There is no place for a non-Muslim child or a teacher in a Muslim school.

Western media and politicians have been trying their best to propagate against Muslim schools. Muslim schools are even called Osama bin Laden Academies by a Teaching Union. Only less than 5% of Muslim children attend Muslim schools while more than 95% are in state schools to be mis-educated and de-educated by non-Muslim monolingual teachers.

The demand for state funded Muslim schools is in accordance with the law of the land. Muslim community is not asking for any favour. Muslim community pays all sorts of taxes and is less burden on social services.

Church leaders say it is no longer "appropriate" for them to run Sacred Heart RC Primary School which has just six Christian pupils. The school in Blackburn, Lancs, could be handed to the nearby Masjid-e-Tauheedul mosque.

Harry Devonport of Blackburn with Darwen Council Children's Services, said the decision to abandon the school was made by the Diocese of Salford. Diocese education director Geraldine Bradbury said: "We have never
experienced a change to this extent before. We would not be serving the local community by insisting that we run the school. It brings things like having a Catholic head teacher and devoting 10% of the timetable to RE.
"It would be wrong of us to insist on putting a school community through that."

There are hundreds of state and church schools where Muslim children are in majority. In my opinion, all such schools may be opted out as MusliAcademies. Bilingual Muslim children need bilingual Muslim teachers as role
models during their developmental periods. There is no place for a non-Muslim child or a teacher in a Muslim school.
IA
A civilisation is measured not by the rights it grants its majority but the privileges it allows its minorities. Muslim community not only needs Mosques but also state funded Muslim schools for their bilingual children. They need to learn and be well versed in standard English to follow the national Curriculum and go for higher studies and research to serve humanity. They also need to learn and be well versed in Arabic, Urdu and other community languages to keep in touch with their cultural heritage and enjoy the beauty of their literature and poetry. A Muslim is a citizen of this tiny global village. He/she does not want to become notoriously monolingual Brit. A good school is not just a knowledge factory or a conveyor belt for churning out exam passes - it is a community, a family. A community is held together by common values and principles. It is a common saying that British schooling is upholding British values of integration, respect, tolerance and equality. But all minority groups find British schooling is the home of institutional racism and British teachers are chicken racist. This is one of the many reason why they would like to see their children attending their own schools with their own teachers. Muslim community started setting up school in the 80s and I set up the first Muslim school in 1981 and now there are 166 Muslim schools and only 11 are state funded. Sikh and Hindu communities have set up their own schools. Now Black community is thinking of setting up schools with their own teachers. Muslim families are as entitled as any other religious group to schools that nurture their children's faith. Muslim pupils should be educated in Muslim schools because the current system is marginalising them. Teaching Muslim children in a Muslim school would remove the "problem of them being exposed" to values that conflict with Islamic faith. Muslim pupils are disadvantaged and marginalised in the city's state schools because the cultural heritage of the curriculum is "European and Christian". Muslim schools provide an education in accordance with the Muslim beliefs and values, such as providing single-sex schooling after puberty. They are thus a response to the danger of absorption into the dominant culture. A growing number of British-born Muslims and especially Pakistanis are suffering from psychological problems and apathy and are either turning to crime or radical Islam. Majority of British Muslims are from Pakistan. A growing number of young Pakistanis feel they are ‘second class citizens and will remain so. They are addressed as outsiders – as ‘immigrant, **** or Muslim’ and increasingly shut out or discriminated against. The hardening of attitudes towards Muslims in British society is also having an effect. I have been campaigning for state funded Muslim schools for the last 40 years because British schooling is the home of institutional racism and British teachers are chicken racists. British teachers are not role models for Muslim children during their developmental periods. I set up the first Muslim school in London in 1981 and now there are about 170 Muslim schools and only 12 are state funded. I would like to see each and every Muslim child in a state funded Muslim school with bilingual Muslim teachers as role model. There is no place for a non-Muslim child or a teacher in a Muslim school. Western media and politicians have been trying their best to propagate against Muslim schools. Muslim schools are even called Osama bin Laden Academies by a Teaching Union. Only less than 5% of Muslim children attend Muslim schools while more than 95% are in state schools to be mis-educated and de-educated by non-Muslim monolingual teachers. The demand for state funded Muslim schools is in accordance with the law of the land. Muslim community is not asking for any favour. Muslim community pays all sorts of taxes and is less burden on social services. Church leaders say it is no longer "appropriate" for them to run Sacred Heart RC Primary School which has just six Christian pupils. The school in Blackburn, Lancs, could be handed to the nearby Masjid-e-Tauheedul mosque. Harry Devonport of Blackburn with Darwen Council Children's Services, said the decision to abandon the school was made by the Diocese of Salford. Diocese education director Geraldine Bradbury said: "We have never experienced a change to this extent before. We would not be serving the local community by insisting that we run the school. It brings things like having a Catholic head teacher and devoting 10% of the timetable to RE. "It would be wrong of us to insist on putting a school community through that." There are hundreds of state and church schools where Muslim children are in majority. In my opinion, all such schools may be opted out as MusliAcademies. Bilingual Muslim children need bilingual Muslim teachers as role models during their developmental periods. There is no place for a non-Muslim child or a teacher in a Muslim school. IA Iftikhar

12:28am Thu 29 Nov 12

Bantambhoy says...

This guy is copying and pasting and adding to his previous racist bile. I have previously reported his post without any response from the T&A. I hate to think what would happen if a Christian stated that there is no place for a Muslim child in a Christian school? Bricks through windows and buildings set on fire comes to mind.
This guy is copying and pasting and adding to his previous racist bile. I have previously reported his post without any response from the T&A. I hate to think what would happen if a Christian stated that there is no place for a Muslim child in a Christian school? Bricks through windows and buildings set on fire comes to mind. Bantambhoy

6:30am Thu 29 Nov 12

Albion. says...

Bantambhoy wrote:
This guy is copying and pasting and adding to his previous racist bile. I have previously reported his post without any response from the T&A. I hate to think what would happen if a Christian stated that there is no place for a Muslim child in a Christian school? Bricks through windows and buildings set on fire comes to mind.
He does it all over the country, he is the Brotherhood's equivalent of Michael Gove, but far less amusing or harmless.
[quote][p][bold]Bantambhoy[/bold] wrote: This guy is copying and pasting and adding to his previous racist bile. I have previously reported his post without any response from the T&A. I hate to think what would happen if a Christian stated that there is no place for a Muslim child in a Christian school? Bricks through windows and buildings set on fire comes to mind.[/p][/quote]He does it all over the country, he is the Brotherhood's equivalent of Michael Gove, but far less amusing or harmless. Albion.

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree