"Talk therapy sessions can help reduce the risk of suicide among high-risk groups," BBC News reports. They found that in people with a history of attempted suicide, rates dropped by around a quarter, when compared with people who received no therapy…
- Air dryers 'blown away' by paper towels in germ tests
- Cancer guidelines may improve diagnosis rates
- Is growth in ADHD 'caused by marketing'?
- Cyber bullying
- Christmas on a shoestring
- Homemade Christmas gifts
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
- Children's clothing, toys and games (6)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (1)
- Furniture and furnishings (3)
- Health, fashion and beauty (1)
- Household and DIY (1)
- Miscellaneous (4)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - DONNA RICHARDSON
RICHARDSON Donna On November 19, 2014, suddenly at home, aged 42 years. Dear partner of Les, a
Birthdays - Jess Holt
Jess HOLT 2 Fat Ladies Is 88 today Good on you, Jess!!
Births - Louie MULLANEY - CARTWRIGHT
MULLANEY - CARTWRIGHT On November 14, 2014, Louie David Cartwright, weighing 8lbs.10oz. Love,
Marriages - Mr & Mrs PLATT
Mr & Mrs PLATT Congratulations on your wedding October 4, 2014. Love for now and the future.