Occupying a delightful cul-de-sac setting and available with vacant possession is this well presented two bedroomed detached bungalow. Occupying a larger than average garden and includes gas CH & mostly UPVC DG. Driveway to the side providing ample off road parking leading to a single garage.
Occupying a delightful cul-de-sac setting and available with vacant possession is this well presented two bedroomed detached bungalow. Occupying a larger than average garden and includes gas CH & mostly UPVC DG. Briefly comprises; Entrance, lounge, dining study/study, oak effect fitted kitchen, two bedrooms (both with built in wardrobes), modern white shower room. To the outside there is a garden to the front of the property, driveway to the side providing ample off road parking leading to a single garage and larger enclosed mature gardens to the rear.
27 Briar Wood
Lounge 15' 9" x 12' 2" ( 4.80m x 3.71m )
With a coal effect gas fire, tiled fireplace surround and gas CH radiator.
Dining Area / Study 7' 1" x 4' 6" ( 2.16m x 1.37m )
With tiled floor and UPVC patio doors leading to the front garden.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 7' ( 3.30m x 2.13m )
With solid oak kitchen unit doors incorporating laminated sink unit, electric oven, hob and cooker hood. Plumbing for automatic washer, complimentary part tiling and gas CH radiator.
Bedroom One 13' x 8' 11" ( 3.96m x 2.72m )
Built in wardrobes and gas CH radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 9' ( 3.15m x 2.74m )
Built in modern wardrobe and gas CH radiator.
A three piece modern white suite comprising shower cubicle, low suite WC, pedestal wash basin, tiled walls and floor. Gas CH radiator.
To the outside there is a garden to the front of the property with a driveway to the side providing ample off road parking leading to a single garage and a larger enclosed mature garden to the rear.
From Shipley Town Centre proceed up Leeds Road, upon reaching Carr Lane traffic lights turn right to Carr Lane, top of Carr Lane continue into Wrose Road, after approximately third of a mile turn left into Westfield Lane, third left into High Ash and then right into Briar Wood. The property is situated on the right hand side identified by our sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.