Two bedroom semi-detached in this convenient location just off Otley Road. Briefly comprises; entrance porch, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. To the rear is an enclosed garden mostly laid to lawn and to the front is a drive suitable for two cars, viewing recommended
An excellent opportunity to purchase this well presented modern 2 bedroom semi-detached property in this convenient location just off Otley Road. Briefly comprising; entrance porch, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. To the rear is an enclosed garden mostly laid to lawn and to the front is a small garden with an excellent drive suitable for at least two cars. Viewing is highly recommended
Single glazed wooden door to the front, laminated flooring
Lounge 13' 3" x 11' 5" ( 4.04m x 3.48m )
This is a light and airy room with wood laminate flooring tv and telephone points and wall lights, front double glazed window, gas fire, central heating radiator leads to the kitchen and the first floor.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 6' 4" ( 3.48m x 1.93m )
With fitted wall and base units stainless steel sink and drainer, gas oven and gas hob, plumbed for automatic dishwasher, complementary part tiling, gas central heating radiator leading to the rear garden.
With Loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 7' 7" ( 3.48m x 2.31m )
Front double glazed window, gas central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 6' 4" ( 3.48m x 1.93m )
Rear Double glazed window, central heating radiator, overlooking the rear garden
white bathroom comprising: bath with mixer taps and shower over, wc, part tiling , airing cupboard housing combi boiler.
Rear garden mostly lawned, excellent decked area for entertaining, fenced boundaries facing north, driveway.
Proceed fro Bradford City centre towards Thornton Road take a slight left onto Princes's way. At the roundabout take the first exit onto Hall Ings follow the A6181, turn left onto Barkerend ROad then proceed left onto Otley Road. Continue for 1/2 mile then left onto Otley Road. After 3/4 mile take the left onto Airedale Road and the property will be found on the right hand side distinguisahble by our for sale sign.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.