Spacious three bedroomed semi-detached the property comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, conservatory to the first floor three bedrooms and bathroom to the outside there is a driveway leading to a detached garage, gardens to the front and rear NO Chain.
We are pleased to offer for sale this spacious three bedroomed semi-detached property within this increasingly popular residential area and is within easy access of the local amenities and motorway links and will be of special interest to families available with no onward chain, property comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, conservatory to the first floor three bedrooms and bathroom to the outside there is a driveway leading to a detached garage, gardens to the front and rear
With gas central heating radiator, storage cupboard
Lounge 14' 8" x 12' ( 4.47m x 3.66m )
With Upvc DG bay window to the front, gas central heating radiator, gas fire set in fireplace.
Kitchen 20' 9" x 8' 6" ( 6.32m x 2.59m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units incorporating stainless steel sink unit and work surfaces, range cooker, plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, gas central heating boiler and gas central heating radiator, Upvc DG window looking onto the rear, double glazed patio doors leading to the conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.92m )
With Upvc Dg window and gas central heating radiator and Upvc DG door providing access to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Upvc DG window to the side and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.97m )
With Upvc DG window to the front, gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' x 10' 9" ( 3.96m x 3.28m )
With Upvc DG window to the rear, gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 7' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.16m )
With Upvc DG window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Three piece suite comprising: paneled bath with mixer shower and shower screen, pedestal wash basin, wc, tiled walls, Upvc DG window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
From Bradford City Centre proceed up Manchester Road and take the left onto Parkside Road proceed on Parkside Road then take the right up Parkway and first left on Raynbron Crescent where the property will be located on the left hand side
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.