A traditional style three bed stone terrace property in need of some modernisation. This property has a rear garden, two reception rooms and gas CH. Briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, cellar. First floor; Two bedrooms & bathroom. Upper floor: Bedroom three.
A traditional style three bedroom stone terrace property in need of some modernisation situated in this popular area. This property has a rear garden, two reception rooms and gas central-heating. The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge with bay window, dining room, kitchen, cellar. First floor; Two bedrooms & bathroom. Upper floor; Bedroom three.
Radiator and entrance door to the front with leaded light windows. Dado rail, coving ceiling and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 10' 7" into recess x 14' 4" into bay ( 3.23m into recess x 4.37m into bay )
Pleasant reception room to the front with bay window with leaded light windows. Gas fire, radiator, coving to ceiling and tiled fireplace.
Dining Room 12' 10" x 12' 2" ( 3.91m x 3.71m )
Reception room to the rear having radiator, fireplace, living flame gas fire, built in cupboard with drawers. Coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 6' 8" ( 2.49m x 2.03m )
Having a basic range of cupboards, sink unit and door leading to the rear garden.
Basement - Cellar
Small window to the front.
- First Floor Landing -
Bedroom One 14' 4" into recess x 11' 10" ( 4.37m into recess x 3.61m )
Bedroom to the front with radiator, leaded light windows, walk-in cupboard with built in drawers. Note: Roof top views.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 8' 11" ( 2.95m x 2.72m )
Bedroom to the rear.
A coloured older style suite comprising of rectangular bath, WC and wash basin. Built in cupboard.
- Upper Floor -
Bedroom Three 14' 2" x 13' 2" max ( 4.32m x 4.01m max )
Double-glazed skylight window to the front, walk-in storage cupboard to the rear.
The property has got a small frontage area and a garden/yard area to the rear.
From Shipley proceed up Leeds Road to Thackley Corner, turn right into Town Lane, turn left into Kingston Road then right into Pellon Terrace.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.