Four bed through terrace and the property briefly comprises: entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen to the first floor bedroom one and two and house bathroom to the second floor dormer bedrooms three and four to the outside there is a yard to the rear the property has Upvc DG, gas CH.
We are pleased to offer for sale this well presented four bedroomed through terrace property the property is well presented throughout and is ready to move into and is sensibly priced to attract early interest the property briefly comprises: entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen to the first floor bedroom one and two and house bathroom to the second floor dormer bedrooms three and four to the outside there is a yard to the rear the property has Upvc DG, gas CH.
With gas central heating radiator, solid wood flooring and recessed ceiling spotlights.
Lounge 12' x 9' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.95m )
A well presented lounge with gas Central heating radiator, Upvc Dg window to the front, solid wood flooring.
Dining Room 11' 6" x 10' 8" ( 3.51m x 3.25m )
With solid wood flooring, Upvc DG window to the rear, living flame wall mounted gas fire, understairs storage and access to the cellar.
Kitchen 7' 1" x 7' 4" ( 2.16m x 2.24m )
With base and wall units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer and mixer tap and work surfaces, plumbed for automatic washing machine, complementary splash back tiling and Upvc DG window to the rear.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.28m x 2.82m )
With Upvc DG window to the front, gas CH radiator and understairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' ( 3.05m x 2.44m )
With Upvc DG window to the rear.
With modern white three piece suite comprises: paneled bath, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, tiled floor and tiled walls. gas central heating radiator and Upvc DG window.
Dormer Bedroom Three 13' 7" x 10' 1" ( 4.14m x 3.07m )
With Upvc Dg dormer window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
Dormer Bedroom Four 13' 7" x 10' 9" ( 4.14m x 3.28m )
With Upvc Dormer window to the front, gas central heating radiator.
To the outside there is a small frontage and to the rear there is an enclosed yard.
From Bradford City Centre proceed up Manchester Road then left onto Parkside Road proceed along Pakside Road and take the left into Little Cross Street and Second right into Clipstone Street where the property will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.