Three bedroom front terrace briefly comprises: kitchen, lounge, lower ground storage cellar, to the first floor master bedroom and bathroom, to the second floor dormer attic bedrooms two and three, the property is part Upvc DG and has gas central heating.
We are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom front terrace property located in a popular residential area, the property is well presented throughout and will be of special interest to FTB's and families and is well placed for local transport links, viewing is strongly advised. The property briefly comprises: kitchen, lounge, and to the lower ground storage cellar to the first floor master bedroom and bathroom to the second floor dormer attic bedrooms tow and three, the property is part Upvc DG has gas central heating
Kitchen 19' 2" x 4' 3" ( 5.84m x 1.30m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap and work surfaces, built in four ring gas hob, plumbed for automatic washing machine, Upvc DG window to the side of the property, complementary splashback tiling, cellar area is accessed from the kitchen which is used for storage.
Lounge 16' x 10' 9" ( 4.88m x 3.28m )
With Upvc DG window to the front of the property, gas central heating radiator and is well presented.
Access To First Floor Landing
Accessed via lounge
First Floor Landing
Gas central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 16' 1" x 12' 1" ( 4.90m x 3.68m )
With Upvc DG window, gas central heating radiator and storage closet
White four piece suite comprising: paneled bath, wc, wash basin in a vanity unit, shower cubicle with Triton electric shower, gas central heating radiator and gas central heating boiler, recessed ceiling spotlights, splashback tiling
Dormer Bedroom Two 16' x 9' 1" ( 4.88m x 2.77m )
With single glazed dormer window and secondary glazing, gas central heating radiator and fantastic views across Bradford and into the Aire Valley
Attic Dormer Bedroom Three 19' 1" x 7' 3" ( 5.82m x 2.21m )
With single glazed dormer window and secondary glazing, gas central heating radiator
Small frontage and wrought iron facing
From Bradford city centre proceed up Wakefield Road at the second roundabout take the third exit onto New Hey Road and first left up Stafford Street proceed to the top of Stafford Street and take the left into Sheridan street where the property will be on the right hand side identifiable by our for sale board
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.