Claudia says she regrets dressing her eight year old daughter Matilda in a fancy dress costume bought from a supermarket. Matilda was dressed up as a witch for Halloween in a long flowing skirt, hat, cape and stripy tights, which cost about £5. The outfit was set alight by a candle as they were out trick or treating.
- Minor ailment scheme doesn't provide free Calpol for all
- Is paracetamol use in pregnancy harmful for male babies?
- Mildly cold weather 'more deadly' than heatwaves or very cold snaps
- Links between hay fever, asthma and prostate cancer inconclusive
- coolest professor
Buy & Sell
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (1)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (6)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (2)
- Furniture and furnishings (16)
- Gardening and Outdoors (4)
- Health, fashion and beauty (2)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
- 10:00 Sedbergh Community Cafe
Deaths - carolyne tallant
TALLANT Carolyne (nee Holland) Who passed away peacefully with her family by her side at home on
Births - Catherine and Chris bellaby
BELLABY (nee Eddison) Catherine and Chris are proud to announce the birth of their daughter
Marriages - Simon and Gina Holton
Simon and Gina HOLTON Married on May 3 at 3.00p.m., in Sutton, Surrey. Congratulations from Mum
Birthdays - harry hird
Harry HIRD Happy birthday to my Big H. Love you loads. From your loving wife Mavis. xxx