Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting TANEWS to 80360, or email
- Search notices
Published in the Bradford Telegraph and Argus on 15 June 12
LAMB Myra Suddenly, on June 11, Myra aged 76 years of Shipley. The very much loved wife of Arthur, loving mum of Gareth, Sandra, Tony and Cheryl, step mum of Tracy and the late Debra and an adored grandma, great-grandma and sister. Will relatives and friends please meet at Nab Wood Crematorium, on Friday, June 22, at 12.40pm for service prior to cremation. Family flowers only please, if desired donations may be made in memory of Myra to the British Heart Foundation. A box will be available at the service. All enquiries please to S Pedley Funeral Directors, Tel. 01535 642000.
There are no messages for this notice.
Leave a message
Log in with
- R.I.P Mally and Kathxx
- Love you always mum, Cheryl x
- rip auntie myra sweet dreams Xx
- rip auntie myra love cheryl & girls
- R I P MYRA LOVE SHIRLEY &ROY
- Kim & Elizabeth
- Stephen & Family & Fiona
- RIP love mary & family xxx
- R.I.P Grandma Love Laura xxxxx
- RIP Grandma Myra, love you. Josh xxx
- sleep peacefully myra, love carol
- loved forever,love tarran and hayden
- R.I.P auntie myra love Debbie & Mark
- love you my my love always roxy
- Love you Gran, always xxxxx
Light a candle
Fields marked with * are mandatory.
Remember you are personally responsible for what you post on this site and must abide by our site terms. Do not post anything that is false, abusive or malicious. If you wish to complain about a particular message, please use the 'report this post' link.