Bradford Telegraph and ArgusBurning towel caused kitchen fire (From Bradford Telegraph and Argus)

Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting TANEWS to 80360, or email

Burning towel caused kitchen fire

Bradford Telegraph and Argus: Burning towel caused kitchen fire Burning towel caused kitchen fire

A TEA towel caught fire and caused an emergency after being accidentally left close to a lighted gas hob at a house in Heaton, Bradford. The incident happened on Monday afternoon at a house in Garden Lane and burning fabric caused the worktop to start cracking.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree