Firefighters called to cooker fire

(7475838)

(7475838)

First published in News

FIREFIGHERS were called to a house in Main Road, Denholme, after food in a cooker caught fire and caused an emergency.

Food had been accidentally left in an oven at the address and firefighters were called after it burned and caused smoke logging in the property.

There was no significant damage to the building and no-one hurt during the incident on Monday night.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree