Man injured in Bradford house blaze

Firefighters were called to the blaze

Firefighters were called to the blaze

First published in News Bradford Telegraph and Argus: Photograph of the Author by , T&A Reporter

A man has been treated for smoke inhalation following a fire at his home in Allerton, Bradford, today.

Fire crews from Shipley, Idle and Fairweather Green stations were called to a house on Allerton Close at 9.52am.

A fire service spokesman said the blaze was confined to a bedroom and the bathroom at the two-storey building.

Firefighters called for an ambulance crew to provide medical help for the man. Fire crews are still at the scene.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree