Danger gas ‘lack of awareness’ in Bradford

First published in News

People in Bradford have been urged to improve their knowledge of the dangers of carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning after a poll found a “worrying lack of awareness”.

The online survey carried out on behalf of the Gas Safety Trust found that, despite a number of high profile campaigns, only 13 per cent of the people questioned were able to identify the main symptoms and characteristics of CO poisoning.

The poll also found that the under 25s were the least able to identify all of the symptoms and characteristics.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree