Bradford Telegraph and ArgusMan taken to hospital after Holme Wood house fire (From Bradford Telegraph and Argus)

Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting TANEWS to 80360, or email

Man taken to hospital after Holme Wood house fire

Bradford Telegraph and Argus: Man taken to hospital after Holme Wood house fire Man taken to hospital after Holme Wood house fire

An elderly Bradford man was rescued from his home after fire engulfed his kitchen yesterdayevening.

Fire crews from Bradford and Odsal stations used breathing apparatus at the 6pm blaze in Kesteven Road, Holme Wood, which destroyed half the kitchen.

They also gave first aid to the man before he was taken to Bradford Royal Infirmary to be treated for smoke inhalation.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree