Neighbours in Cullingworth fire scare

Neighbours in Cullingworth fire scare

Neighbours in Cullingworth fire scare

First published in News
Last updated

A neighbour alerted a homeowner in Cullingworth to a fire in their roof yesterday.

Fire crews from Bingley and Haworth were called to a semi-detached on South Road after workmen using a blowlamp to fix a leak on the roof had unwittingly started a small fire.

A woman and child in the property got out unharmed.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree