Woodside man suffers pan fire burns

First published in News

A man had to be treated in hospital after burning his face while dealing with a chip pan fire.

Fire crews from Odsal and Cleckheaton attended the incident at Moresby Road, Woodside, Bradford, just before 11pm on Thursday.

A spokesman said the fire was out when crews arrived. The man suffered burns to his face while attempting to carry the chip pan outside and was taken to hospital.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree