Chimney fire warning issued

Chimney fire warning issued

Chimney fire warning issued

First published in News
Last updated
by

Firefighters have issued a warning about chimney maintenance after a blaze at a house in Baildon yesterday.

Crews from Bingley station were called to a detached cottage on Providence Row at about 4pm. A fire service spokesman said the homeowners are believed to have lit their open fire before popping out. The fire also got into the property’s roof, causing slight damage.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree