Bradford Telegraph and ArgusMan hospitalised after garage fire (From Bradford Telegraph and Argus)

Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting TANEWS to 80360, or email

Man hospitalised after garage fire

Bradford Telegraph and Argus: Man hospitalised after garage fire Man hospitalised after garage fire

A man was taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation after a garage fire in Queensbury yesterday. Firefighters from Bradford and Brighouse stations were called to Moor Close Avenue, Ambler Thorn, Queensbury, just before midday. The fire, which was in a domestic garage, was out before the firefighters arrived. The man was taken to hospital by ambulance.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree