Man taken to hospital after Queensbury fire

Man taken to hospital after Queensbury fire

Man taken to hospital after Queensbury fire

First published in News Bradford Telegraph and Argus: Photograph of the Author by , T&A Reporter

A man was taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation after a garage fire in Queensbury today.

Firefighters from Bradford and Brighouse stations were called to Moor Close Avenue, Ambler Thorn, Queensbury, just before midday.

The fire, which was in a domestic garage, was out before the firefighters arrived.

The man was taken to hospital by ambulance.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree