Baby is freed by firefighters after finger gets stuck in plughole (From Bradford Telegraph and Argus)
Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting TANEWS to 80360, or email
Baby is freed by firefighters after finger gets stuck in plughole
10:00am Tuesday 14th January 2014 in News
A baby had to be freed by firefighters after getting a finger stuck in a plughole. The 18-month-old tot became trapped in a bath at a flat in Stuart Court, off Manchester Road, Bradford.
Fire crews from Bradford station were called to the incident shortly after 6pm.