Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting TANEWS to 80360, or email
Smoke from chimney filled garage in Utley
Firefighters were called after smoke from a blocked chimney forced its way between brick work and filled a neighbouring garage in Ferncliffe Drive, Utley, at around 3pm on Saturday.
A spokesman at Keighley fire station said detective work was needed to figure out where the smoke was coming from after someone called 999 thinking their garage was on fire.
Smoke seeped out of cracks in the chimney breast, filled the loft and was then forced between the brickwork of the detached house and its neighbouring property, filling the garage of the house next door.